☠ t h r e e ☠

t h r e e

Sam was in the boys toilets during third period, just finishing up in the urinals when the door opened. Sam did think nothing at the time, just shook himself, zipped up and turned and Felix was right there. In his face.

He was blinded. His eyes weren't just gray like he thought, there was specks of green scattered like stars, transfixing him in one look. 

"Hello Sam." His voice was smooth like butter, but harsh like poison, it almost purred into him. His breath smelled like smoke, actually he just stunk of the cigarettes in general mixed with aftershave and a hint of cinnamon. It washed over Sam like a drug, like he could get high just by inhaling it.

"Felix," Sam acknowledged, proud that his voice didn't shake despite his legs feeling like he was standing on top of an earthquake.

"I've seen you stare," he stated simply, raising his dark, perfect eyebrows on his perfect face. And his stupid piercing glinting in his mouth, begging for his sole attention. Sam gulped, he wanted to die. "I'm telling you now - stay away from Eli."

Sam blinked, blinked again as Felix let go of him and watched as Felix left without another word, swaggering of, feet slightly shuffling in his Vanns across the floor and his bony, bracelet covered hands were tucked into his hoodie. It was obvious he only came in here to talk to Sam and not for actual toilet use.

Sam was in shock; still trying to get over the smell and the colour of Felix's eyes swimming around him and the fact he was backed off from looking at his crush's girlfriend in their first ever conversation.

Sam locked himself in a cubicle and never came out until the last bell.

~☠~

"Where've you been, you weirdo?" Mia asked, as she leaned off her car where she was waiting for him, looking like a model with the setting sun behind her, glistening on her golden skin. It was never a wonder why Sam went out with Mia, she was beautiful and she was funny. She was even his best friend.

"Crying in the boys toilets," Sam replied simply, chucking in his board, before sighing into the seat of her car.

She gave him a side look."Such a loser."

"Yeah..." he sighed. "But a really cute loser."

Mia rolled her eyes but he could see the smile edging at the corner of her lips.

"So why were you wetting up the boy's toilets with your sad, teenage boy angst?"

"Felix..." he groaned, he still could vividly see his eyes, his lips and the smell of smoke still invading his nostrils.

Mia eyed him in concern," did he do something to you?"

"Yeah," Sam slumped his head onto the cool of the window."He's stole my heart."

"Don't be so melodramatic, you ass," she hit him."I was worried, I seriously thought he'd done something that made you cry like a little girl."

"I didn't actually cry, God."

"You sure?"

Sam didn't speak for a moment, looking out the window and seeing Felix's group stare back at him with somber looks. Felix himself raised a hand, a predatory grin on his face. Sam turned away, slumping into his seat. "Just start the car you freaking demon."

  ☠☠☠