Your shoes:

After I got ready, Jungkook came in with Y/D/N and I smiled when I saw her outfit

After I got ready, Jungkook came in with Y/D/N and I smiled when I saw her outfit. Jungkook then started changing into the clothes he's going to wear.

This is what he's wearing (minus the bag):

When we all were finished getting ready, me and Jungkook grabbed our phones and walked downstairs

When we all were finished getting ready, me and Jungkook grabbed our phones and walked downstairs. I grabbed my purse and Jungkook grabbed his wallet then we walked out of the house, locking the door. We walked to the car and Jungkook put Y/D/N in her seat and buckled her up. I got in the passenger seat and Jungkook got in the driver's seat. He started the car and we started heading to the amusement park.

2 hours later

We finally arrived at the amusement park and got out of the car. I got Y/D/N out of her seat and we went inside. We were walking around looking for a ride that Y/D/N can go on and soon came to a merry-go-round. I put her on the horse and strapped her in so she doesn't fall and get hurt. Me and Jungkook were standing beside her and the ride started moving. Y/D/N was smiling causing me and Jungkook to look at each other smiling knowing she's having fun. The ride soon ended and we unstrapped her then got off the ride.

"Are you having fun pumpkin?" Jungkook asked her.

"Yes I am Daddy." She said, before kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you Y/D/N." Jungkook said to her.

"I love you too Daddy." She said to him, smiling. We then went on another ride and soon we all got hungry and we walked to a booth to get something to eat. Once we got we wanted, Jungkook was sharing his with Y/D/N while we sat down to take a little rest until we finished eating. After we finished eating, we started walking around again.

5 hours later

We then started heading home since it's already 4:00pm. So, we walked to the car and I buckled Y/D/N up in her seat while Jungkook put her winnings in the trunk. He then got in the driver's seat and I got in the passenger seat. He started the car and we started driving home.

2 hours later

We arrived home and I got out of the car and opened the the back door. I unbuckled Y/D/N and picked her sleeping body up. I walked to the door and unlocked the door and left it open so Jungkook can get inside without trouble. I changed Y/D/N into her pajamas and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and turned off the light then turned her night light on. I then closed the door and went downstairs and saw Jungkook coming inside with a big stuffed bunny.

"She already has a bunny." I said, when I walked towards.

"She does?" He asked, confused.

"Yes, you're the bunny." I said, smiling.

"Funny baby funny." He said, chuckling. He put the stuffed bunny in the living room and walked back in front of me. He then pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.

"I love you baby." He said, looking me in the eyes.

"I love you too Kookie." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He then bent down and started kissing me passionately. I started kissing him back and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. He then pulled away and smirked at me.

"You dirty man." I said, walking upstairs to change into my pajamas. Jungkook then walked into the room and started changing. I laid down in the bed after plugging my phone up. Jungkook plugged his phone up and turned off the light. He then laid down beside me and I cuddled into him with my head on his shoulder and falling asleep.

Eunwoo's POV:

I saw Y/N and Jungkook at the amusement park having fun with their daughter. I smiled knowing that they're great parents. I then saw a cop car and I started walking away and started heading back to where I've been hiding for awhile.
____________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I feel like I'm spoiling you all by updating everyday. But I love you all too much not to, so I might start updating this everyday. This is how much I love you all. Please stay healthy and keep loving yourself.

Sorry I had to put this picture here, I just found it too funny not to 🤣🤣🤣