Part 8: Hard To Get.

Start from the beginning

"Careful Jisoo. You're making a scene." Taehyung whispers with a small smirk.

"Stay the fuck away from her." Jisoo threatens.

"You may have the protection now but I will find my way around it." Taehyung says. "Her mortal heart is stupidly trusting."

"You're nothing but a pawn of the devil." Jisoo whispers.

"And you're nothing but a spirit trapped in the past." Her growls. "She doesn't love you anymore. Move on already."

"I'd resign to the depths of hell before I leave her to you."

"Jisoo?" Jennie's hand touches her shoulder. "What are you doing? Let that poor boy go."

"Angels innocence. The devils saviour." Taehyung taunts her a final time before pulling himself from Jisoo's grip.

Jisoo clenches her jaw in anger before turning to Jennie.

"Jisoo what are you doing here?" Jennie asks.

"Getting coffee." Jisoo lies.

"Okay well, I don't know how things worked back then but usually when you want coffee you ask nicely. We don't pull on the baristas here in 2018." Jennie says.

"Its fine. I don't need it anymore." Jisoo crosses her arms. "What I need is for him to stay away from you."

"Just one time I wish I could have a conversation with you where I didn't have to question every single thing you say." Jennie rubs her temples frustratedly.

"Taehyung is a danger to you. I thought we've been over this."

"That's Taehyung?" Jennie's eyes flicker over Jisoo's shoulder.

"What do you think Tae stands for?"

"I don't know! There are millions of possibilities. Taemin, Taeil, Taewon, Literally anything!" Jennie says. "Plus I didn't think a demon spirit man would look like....that." She nods over to him.

Jisoo's brows draw together. "You find him attractive?"

"I never said that." Jennie crosses her arms. "Just that, I don't know, he doesn't looks so bad..."

"Looks are deceiving. If you wanna die because you think he's handsome. Be my guest. I won't be responsible. I'll explain to you in our next life how foolish you were for not listening to me." Jisoo moves to walk past her.

"Jisoo—" Jennie tries to stop her.

Meanwhile Chaeyoung was still sitting in the booth eating the chocolate cake. She had her phone pressed to her ear as she told Lisa every detail of the scene going on in front of her.

"I can't hear them but Jisoo looks really unimpressed. I think she's jealous because Jennie thinks Tae is kinda hot." Chaeyoung says into the phone.

"Oh damn, shit is goin down." Lisa says in awe.

"This is like better than any Kdrama we've ever watched." Chaeyoung says distractedly eating the cake.

"Speaking of which, you're still coming over tonight to hangout right?" Lisa asks.

"Of course I am. It's like the highlight of my day." Chaeyoung says.

"Cool. I'll make sure I have tons of food."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You eat a lot." Lisa laughs. "Don't pretend to be surprised."

"Ah I guess you're right." Chaeyoung shurgs. "I do love food." She nods.

"Even more than me?" Lisa asks teasingly.