The Todoroki Household

The Todoroki household was a traditional Japanese style manor, and sat intimidatingly atop a hill. From the front you could looked out over the city, and the back a wide open forest in which the Todoroki family owned the surrounding land. Izumi immediately felt underdressed and overwhelmed stepping out of the town car that had picked her up from her apartment. All the things she heard about Endeavor told her he was in essence a ruthless and strict teacher and didn't care if you were male or female. He didn't take crap from anybody.

"Ugh, I've got a bad feeling about this." She said with a grimace then took long deep breaths to calm herself. The front door slid open and she tensed up at the sight of a young woman with silver hair and red streaks. She had a slightly plump figure with made her look very motherly, and when her eyes met Izumi's the shy smile brightened more.

"Ah, you must be Shoto's girlfriend." She smiled sweetly, her voice soft and a bit shy despite the proper manner. "It's nice to meet you, I'm his sister Fuyumi. Welcome."

"Geh!" Izumi's face went blue at the statement. She wanted to deny her relationship to Todoroki, but the evidence of the kiss had gone completely viral. Plus she'd officially ended things with Bakugo, what could she possibly say at this point? Sorry not interested? "I'm Izumi Midoriya. It's a pleasure." She bowed politely.

Fuyumi welcomed her inside and helped her with her bags. She then took a good long look. She'd watched the Sports Festival and had seen the kiss. In person, Izumi had this cuteness that was undeniable: a dash of freckles, thick and curly shoulder length hair and eyes a lily green. "Make yourself at home, I'll help you take your things to your room. You'll be right next to Shoto."

Izumi flustered at that and shook her head dashing away any perverted thoughts. "Um, is Todoroki-kun here?"

"Which one?" Fuyumi asked playfully. It had been a long time since she'd had a female companion.

"Oh..." Izumi flustered remembering Todoroki had two older brothers as well as his sister... and she supposed Endeavor was technically Todoroki too.. "Sho....to..." Her face went hot saying his full name aloud. She didn't even call Bakugo by his full first name and she'd known him way longer.

"I was just kidding... and no, dad sent Shoto on an errand. Father wants you to get settled in and unpacked by dinner."

Fuyumi was soft and quiet in voice, but Izumi could see the bright personality under the nerves. Wanting to be friendly Izumi smiled and let the older woman lead her through the house. She glanced to her right and saw the big wide stone courtyard filled with statues, and stone memoirs giving it a very historic and powerful feel. Gods of fire, Izumi noted, warriors and heroes were all depicted in either stone or mosaic. As they turned a corner Izumi stopped and her eyes became dazzled by the green. She set down her school bag and backpack and rushed out on the stone path that led to a bridge. Beyond the bridge was a path, and at the top of the path you can see the big wide open blue lake and the forest surrounding it. "Wow!"

"Shoto loves it too." Fuyumi said finally catching up to her. She was happy to see Izumi enjoying herself already. "He's out here all the time, training and meditating. It gives him peace of mind I think."

"It's breathtaking is what it is. I wonder if Endeavor will let me go see the lake sometime." Izumi caught the immediate tension in Fuyumi and quickly changed the subject.

"So is every room in the house tatami style?"

"Hmm? Oh yes.. All except for Father's Dojo in the second building." Fuyumi pointed off to the other side of the courtyard. He had architects who had specialized quirks to reinforce the material inside so the material is sturdy and inflammable."