OH MY GOD CAN YOU NOT SAY THAT
BUT YES SHE HAS NICE BOOBS

DON'T WORRY DAVI
THE ONLY TITS I WANT IN MY MOUTH ARE YOURS NOW ;)
CAN WE STOP SCREAMING IT'S GIVING ME A HEADACHE

WE'RE TEXTING YOU IDIOT

     Pressing cold palms to her cheeks, Davina wished her face would cool down her hot face. Although the vulgar comments Reese made had this much of an embarrassing effect on her, she knew if they stopped coming she'd be disappointed. The remarks, no matter how inappropriate, made her feel special. As far as she knew, they were only towards her, that there wasn't anyone else Reese thought of in that way.

Deciding it was too early for Reese's flirting, Davina shut off her phone and quickly got prepared for the day. Ever since she and Reese started dating, they always made sure to be up and ready before their friends so they could act like an actual couple.

     After retrieving breakfast, which was two chocolate chip waffles and a box of orange juice, she scanned the tables to find her Reese. Her search didn't last long because she caught her girlfriend sitting alone at a table. With her forehead pressed against the edge of the table, Reese's back was hunched over as she stared down at her lap.

     When Davina inched closer, she lifted her head. It turned out her phone was on her lap, hovering over it so no one could see the screen. A wide grin grew on her lips as she gently tossed her phone on the table. "Hey, I was just texting you."

     "Please don't send whatever you were going to send," the tan girl begged, sitting on the bench and placing her tray down. Predicting that the message was probably vulgar, something that would make her skin burn alive, she knew she wouldn't want to viciously blush in front of other people.

     Immediately when she sat, Reese interlocked their fingers underneath the table. Little things like that were one of her favorite parts of having a secret relationship. Tiny specs of affection that no one could see. Like holding hands, for example. No one knew that when Davina's circled the pad of her thumb against Reese's hand when the girl started to get fidgety which was one of the few things that calmed her desire to just jump around.

     Or when Reese looked at her when they were around other people. Sometimes she'd catch those almond eyes admiring her as if she was the only girl on the planet. Even when she did something simple like the roll call in the morning, Reese stared at her with a warm smile and glistening eyes.

     Even when they sat across from each other to keep their friends from getting suspicious. They would play several rounds of footsie while speaking with different people.

     "Since it's movie night, we could sneak away for a little bit, if you'd want," Reese suggested. She snatched a waffle from Davina's tray. That was another thing. Stealing each other's food like it was nothing. Because it wasn't. "We can watch a movie or...make one of our own if you know what I mean."

     "Jesus."

     "I'm talking about making a-"

     "I know, you freak!"

     "What did Reese say to make her a freak this time?" Jamie asked, arriving at the table with a tray that had only a single egg on a plate. She was the type of person who was never hungry in the morning. Something small, like an egg, kept her stomach full until lunch.

     "Just the usual, freaky shit," she replied while her heartstrings tugged when Reese unlatched their fingers. She knew they couldn't risk physical affection with so many people around. If someone found out, they would most definitely be separated or worse, fired. That didn't mean it hurt any less.