Chapter 25 ♕

*3 Days Later*

Princess POV. 

I walked into Ashton room . Today is the day that he is being released. He asked me to come early to help him bath. My Question is:  Why he ain't call that hoe Mackenzie? That's his girlfriend,  right?

I walked into his room and locked the door. "You ready?" I asked him.

He looked up from his phone and nodded.  "Yeah.."

"Alright.. I'm about to run yo water" I said, walking into the bathroom. I turned on half of the hot water then half of the cold. I didn't know if he likes more hot or cold So he'll just have to deal with it.

After the water was done running, I cut it off then walked out. I walked to his bed then pulled the covers back. He had on some shorts. His stubborn ass didn't want to wear a hospital gown. Ugh.

"Come on" I helped him out the bed. His crippled ass. He was limping So I had to help. I sat him down on the toilet and pulled off his shirt. I couldn't help but to stare. His ole conceited ass started laughing. His breath smelled good. "What kind of toothpaste you use?" I asked him.

"The kind out of the store, duh"

I sat on his leg that was hurting. "Owww..  I'm Sorry for getting smart!" He yelled. I got up, satisfied. He mugged me throughout the rest of his undressing process. I bent over and pulled down his shorts then his boxers. 

His shit was on hard. I laughed and poked it. "Awww.. " I cooed.

"Shut up.."

He got in the tub. I got my phone and turned on some music . My playlist was on shuffle. It started playing 'Can't raise a man' by K. Michelle.

Swear,  That's my jam. K speaks the truth. That's my guh. 

I started washing him up while singing the song.

"Can't raise a man.. He's already grown. What you gone do?

You wonder why he acts like a boy..  It's cause he wasn't raised right before you

See you ain't never gone change nobody.  If he don't want it , you can't make no- "

Ashton cut me off. "Aye,  Turn that off. "

I shook my head as I started washing his back while humming the rest of the song. I let my hand slide down to his Abs then a little lower. He has this stupid ass grin on his ugly-pretty face. "Nasty Ass.." I mumbled. He chuckled.

"You doing it.. Not me" He shrugged.

"Shut up before I stand up on yo leg."I threatened.

He got quiet then. "Why Mackenzie ain't here,  doing this?"

"After you left  out yesterday, She got all hype with me.. Asking me stupid shit.. Talking bout would I kiss you again and I was like Yeah.. Then She started yelling about why I kissed you.. I told  her to calm her ass down and She saw that you kissed me not The other way around... She started throwing shit at my leg..  So I pressed the button for yo momma.. She started arguing with yo mom's and tryna fight So I asked her not to come back" I had to stop.

"That hoe tried to fight my momma?!"

He nodded.

I can't Wait til I see that hoe again.. We gone fight. No questions asked..  She fooling around with MY man.. And tryna fight MY momma? That hoe got life fucked all the way up.. For real.

I helped him dry off and put on his clothes. I unlocked the door. Looking at my watch on my arm, I notice my mom is supposed to be here in a minute.