Kisses Jalya*

I felt lips on my lips and then they were withdrawn.

"I know you felt that baby, i want  you to daddy loves you and can't wait to bring home. so you can meet your sisters. They'll already love you. Daddy has be watching you ever since we meet." I heard the voice say as he gentle ran his hands down my cheek.

Nate P.o.v

After me and the boys ate and relaxed bit we decide it would be a good time to cheek on my princess to see how she was doing . When we made it to the waiting area that we were in earlier, I realized that Venancio and his friends were sitting down talking. 

"hey guys look" Julian said, I looked over to see what he was pointing at and I realized he was pointing and the girl who had a collar around her neck and was sitting Venancio feet. Her head was down, she was at his feet she was trained could this be his new pet?

"Oh man you do think"I said to thr boys knowing that they would understand what I meant.

" obviously you idiots no the poor girls are going to wear a skimpy outfit and sit on the floor next to him because she wants a hot dog! obviously that's his pet" Adrian said with sarcasm in his voice.

" I mean you never know I know you would Adrian" julian said well me and Thomas laugh

" I mean if he was a hot girl who had a packet of hot dog. Count Me In! I'll be the best obedient puppy ever" we all laughed . That's typical Adrian for you.

" maybe we should go and see if she is after all we do have to pay our respects" Thomas said he was right after has we started to walk over there we all stop in our tracks because we notice there wasn't just one girl sitting by his feet there is three and another one walking towards him.

" those all can't be his right? I mean can they be?" I said confused looking at Thomas he was the only one who could it possibly answer the question. He works for him, he has to know. Thomas shrugged at Me. We started to head over to him again.

"Have you heard anything from the doctor? And who are these beautiful ladies?" Venancio didn't even look at me but he looked at his friends

"No I have not and these are my toys, no need to acknowledge them" his words left me utter shock. He has four women by his feet and the first thing comes out of his mouth is not to acknowledge them are you serious?

" how can I get more information about how she's doing?"I said not wanting to annoy him again.

" the receptionist should know I make sure it's a requirement that the receptionist knows everything about the patients. When you go up you ask  see Jayla or know who she is doing" I couldn't really focus on what he was saying because one of his toys moved in between his legs. She looked like little, she-

" stop fucking staring and go" as soon as he uttered those words I walked off to the receptionist. I was caught off-guard to see that she had her slave with her. I shake it off and smiled at her she didn't really pay attention to me.

"Ma'am is it possible I can see Jalya"

"Name ?" She asked not look up at me

"Nate" her head snapped up as soon as I said my name

" I told you earlier if you wanted to go see her again you could. You don't have to come over here and ask to see her." She said I'm so confused what is she talking about asking to see her again.

" ma'am I'm sorry you must have the wrong person because I haven't seen her yet" when I said that she look down at a list.

" Nate bate?"

" yes it's my name but I haven't seen her at all yet" I said confused how does she know my name.

" so you must have names don't just magically appears on the list and we're going to have to wait there's a group of people inside right now" she said kind of brushing me off.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEIRS A GROUP OF PEOPLE in her room the only people that are allowed to be in there IS ME AND PEOPLE ON THE LIST TO SEE HER" when I yelled at her Venancio I had gotten up and walked straight over to us his toys followed.

" what's going on?"Venancio said surprising calm.

" this lady says that I'm supposed to be in the room with Jalya right now"

" are you fucking stupid! it could be the guy who kidnapped her coming back to see her hurry let's go" Venancio screamed Everybody Must Have Heard it because not only did Venancio's friends got up but mine did to. We all race down towards Jalya's room.

OPENS DOOR*

Venancio busted the door open to see that the was pitch black.

" someone get the lights"thomas said from behind.

LIGHTS TURN ON*

We open the second door to jalya's room to see-

********

Awwww man! I guess you guys are just going to have to wait to see you next week! I'm so sorry, I didn't get to update I had a few things come up but I will be back to updating regularly! Let me know how you guys liked it and I will be having a Q&A soon. so if you have any questions about any of the characters or story just let me know!