chapter 5

Nate p.o.v
"Daddy's friend needed to talk to him about business that was an emergency."

"Is everything okay? daddy do you need help?" Jalya said while she got up and coming over to me. I picke her up

"My love daddy is more the okay. Why does daddy call some of his friends so you can meet them" she giggled and put her head into the crook of my neck. I carried to the living and set her down.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Coco! Coco!" She screamed

"Watch your voice" she automatically calmed down. I play with her hair. I sent a text to thomas,Adrian and julian

Group text

Thomas-bold
Adrain- italicize
Julian-underline

To the guys:
Hey guys come and meet my little one

From the guys:
Oooooo dang that bro got some different. He pulling, ooooo

Ight bet

Glad to hear you found someone,take care of her. I'll bring food.

To the guys:
Adrian you're uninvited lmao🤣

From the guys:
Damnnn you just gonna do me like that because I'm fat isn't?

To the guys:
Yep totally just let me know when you guys are here open the door and let the guards

The guy didn't text back so I went and told the guards that they were coming over.

New text message

Who texted me? Maybe it's the guys again. I checked it was from Venancio. What could he need?

From:Venancio
My men told me that you are having friends come over. I'm coming over to see if I feel any strange Behavior or anything. you can never be too safe. I'll be there in a few minutes

I didn't reply back I appreciated him trying to protect my baby. Who's currently internally watching Coco while being wrapped up in my arms. I brought her closer to me. There was a knock at the door. I hear my baby girl groan. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and got up. Venancio, Thomas and Julian came in, of course adrian was late.

"Where is she " Thomas said looking around for her. I noticed she was hiding under the blanket she was shy.

"Hiding under the blanket she's a bit shy" I said walking over to where she was taking the blanket off of her head. She automatically tried hiding behind me. I quickly hear the door open and close. there's Adrian, always late

"OH MY GOD! Is that her ?look how adorable she is.OH I just want to eat you up!"adrian said while running up to her. She got up and ran behind me. Adrian pouted

"I told you guys adrian ugly"thomas said laughing

"HEY I'M NOT UGLY IM JUST PRETTY IN MY OWN WAY"adrain said I see my baby girl laughing

"Daddy I can't hear coco"she was pouting while hiding behind me I smiled at her

"Guys shut up, love this adrian, thomas and julian. Their a mess,now guys my baby is trying to watch coco" they nodded while she waved at them.

"Baby daddy's is going to talking to his friends in the kitchen"she nodded

In the kitchen

"Why Venancio here?" Julian said annoyed. He's annoyed because julian as been trying to work for Venancio. Each time he's been rejected. So he's trying to work on building himself up to join. Thomas on the another hand is one of Venancio man. Then there's Adrian he is just a whole mess and I can't even explain him.

" I had a security issue where Someone got onto the grounds past the guards and left a note on the window. The note was threatening to take my baby girl away from me. So I called him over to help me work on security breach."

" I'm on the third shift" Thomas said standing in the corner.

"Wait he has you guarding my house" he nodded

"So explain what he's going to do?" Julian said

"He said he's going to have men out of sight, keep an eye on me and her. he always puts a security detail on us. He's taking it very seriously but he also threatened me to not take this lightly" I looked over at Thomas. he held no reaction on his face.

" well if you just stay out of his way and stay on his good side you should be fine."julian said I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a beer.

"Do you guys want one?"They all nodded

"so have you told her about the threats" adrian asked in a serious tone. I shook my head no

" can we stop talking about this let's just go into living room I miss my baby"they nodded as we walked into the living room my baby was wrap up in a blanket it was new. I have never seen it before. There was a baskets in the corner of the room.I walked over to it it says her name on it and it had a bunch of bottles, blankets, clothing, and teddy bears.

"Venancio who brought this in?" I was nervous what if it was him.

" I did it was her welcome gift from me congratulations on finding your little one here's your's"he got up and walked over to me.

" I didn't know what you would want so I was just going to let you pick what you wanted" Venancio said

"I want a pay rise 25%"

"10% next time don't try to push your luck or you won't live to tell about it" he said in a very menacing way while patting my shoulder. I gulped as he walked over to the couch. I see my little one staring at him while he sits down. How is she not afraid of him?

" Julian where's the food that you brought over?" Of course adrian would ask after that

" I put it in the kitchen it's still warm if you guys want to eat right now" before julian could even finish his sentence Adrian was running over to the kitchen. Before it was going on I see my baby girl running across the house behind Adrian she must have been hungry.

" well I guess we know who we're hungry" I shook my head while laughing. My angel and adrain were sitting at the table I realize Venancio was sitting next to her.

"So are you guys going to do anything special because you got together?" Thomas asked

"Well I w- "

The light goes out

"What the-" julian was cut off by Thomas telling him to shut up

"Nate does this happen often?" I heard Venancio asked but I couldn't see again. It's pitch black.

"Ahhhhhhhh" that was my baby

"That was my baby! fuck I can't see shit where is she? Venancio you were sitting next to her" I said panicked where is she

"Ahhhhhhhhhh"

"Jalya! where are you baby? Come to daddy!" There was no response why isn't she responding.