chapter 9

Reids pov

Waking up seeing that I was in mama and dadas room as I could see them from the crib in their room seeing them sleeping made me happy until I landed on the floor making me cry out causing mama and dada to wake up made dada to fall out of bed making me laugh out loud as well mama as laughing too "what may little sugar cube laughing is he laughing at dada because he fell" mama picked me up kissing my head then dada came up to me and kissed me as he rubbed my bump asking me if I was okay because I was crying last night all I wanted was dada and mama walking downstairs the doorbell rang as mama put me in my playpen giving me my stuffie the only thing that my mind went to was to chew on it so I chewed on it's ear because it had big ears it was an elephant as mama was making my food dada comes in with a box opening with a knife and pulling out a pair of clip-on cat ears and a strap on tail smiling walking over to me and putting the ears and tail on me than saying "look at daddys little kitten so cute" picking me up and walking up to mama as dada tapped on my shoulders as she looked around at me I went meow and hugged mama as she smiled saying "mummys little kitten" after me and dada had fun with scaring mamma and the rest of the day we had fun.

Sorry I have been inactive I've been busy with my dads family and my own problems but now that I am on summer break so I can update more

love cece xoxo