Wilford's Phenomenal Pastries

Start from the beginning

"What about the owner of the factory or the rumours?" Robin asked before Sean close the door sounding scared for his friend.

"The apparent crazy pink moustache man called Wilford that if he catches anyone in his factory, he'd fattens the person up, please that's just a rumour and rumours aren't real" Sean laughed before closing the door and watching as Robin drove away leaving his friend at the factory. Turning around the only light was coming from the full moon shining brightly in the dark sky and Sean could see the front gate with the massive sign above it being a large pink moustache with the words "Wilford's Phenomenal Pastries" groaning at the pinkness the Irishman switched on his flashlight and walked forward at a moderate pace until he stood in front of the rusty slightly opened gate, a dirty white sign stood on the fence caught his eyes as he used his flashlight and pointed at it making it more easy to read.

Warning:

Any trespassers caught on the site without any authorisation will be faced with dire consequences by the fabulous Wilford MOTHERLOVING Warfstache and will be FATTENED up and-

Sean squinted his eyes at the sign seeing the writing faded away being unable to read the rest. Shrugging his shoulders Sean pushed the rusty gate fully open as it gave out a loud creaking sound that filled the silence, a cold breeze happened to flow through the air causing the Irishman to shiver and run towards the entrance of the factory that somehow had no doors at all which seemed odd but the male wanted some cover from the chilling coldness and didn't think much of it unaware of a security camera in the corner as someone with pink hair watching his every move.

"A new piggy has come to play with me aye!" A funny spoken accent said wiggling his pink moustache as he grinned mischievously watching closely from the cameras.

Once entering the dark room, a heavy screeching sound came from behind Sean as he jumped in the air and turned around with his flashlight in hand to see a metal door slamming against the ground trapping the male inside the factory, Sean placed a hand over his chest feeling his heart beating rapidly in there.

"It...was the wind.. Yeah the wind blew the door down" Sean said nervously in denial as he turned around pointing the flashlight around the room which appears to be the lobby or the receptionist room and to his surprise everything was clean, spotless and tidy like someone has been taking good care of this rundown place. Nervously gulping Sean saw three different colour doors, a light blue door with a letter 'G' written on it on the left, a dark black on the right which made Sean uncomfortable for some reason and a bright pink and yellow door which had the company logo on it which was a pink moustache.

"What da fuckin hell?" Sean said out loud realising that the map he memorising in his head was completely wrong as there should be only two doors. Groaning at the thought he might get lost Sean walked towards the brightly pink and yellow door, pushing it open the Irishman had to cover his eyes from the bright light that blinded him for a moment before slowly uncovering his eyes to see the most impossible thing ever. In the room there was a massive chocolate waterfall from the right side of the wall creating a slow, flowing river that went down in a dark tunnel, a mixture of white and dark chocolate acting as a bridge across the river, over the bridge there was many trees that looked like cakes sprouting from the branches are large cupcakes, red vines coming up from the ground and on top of them were sugary, powered doughnuts. Everywhere Sean looked there seemed to me food upon food everywhere the male licked his lips hungry as he took quick steps into the room walking over the chocolate bridge over towards the trees with the cupcakes.

"What is this? Freckin Willy Wonka" Sean muttered to himself as he dropped his flashlight onto the ground as he reached out and grabbed a pink frosting cupcake from the tree. Taking a bite out of it the green hair male moaned in delight enjoying the sweet taste as he quickly devoured it, in a hunger frenzy Sean used both hands grabbing the cupcakes shoving them messily into his mouth getting icing around his mouth.

'Food, more food, FOOD' Sean's mind screamed at him as he continued to eat more and more not realising his normally lean, flat stomach started to round out not slowly but quite quickly as giving the Irishman already a noticeable small, potbelly that continued to swell out as the man eat. Soon the cupcakes disappeared from the tree as Sean took massive bites from the cake tree that held high calories in them which didn't help with his ballooning belly as it turned into a round, soft, plump gut that was easily the size of a basketball and the black shirt rode up slowly revealing a patch of pale, flabby skin.

"Hmphh, hmphh" Sean moaned in complete bliss continuing to bite the cake tree unaware that the rest of his body started to swell up with fat. His once lean, muscular arms lost their definition turning into some flabby bingo wings, his flat chest turned into two tennis ball size chubby moobs that rested on his gut that refused to stop expanding pushing his shirt higher and higher until it rested on top of his belly, his thighs filled out his jeans constricting his movements and his small butt pushed outwards giving the Irishman nice round bubble butt that threatened to split the seams of his jeans that cut deeply into his plush waist.

Finishing the tree Sean shuffled awkwardly towards the field of daisy doughnuts with red vines holding them up his large, chunky beerbelly wobbled with each step he took which caused the button on his jeans to pop off with a ping sound. All the while this was happening Wilford stood silent not bothering to hide at the entrance of the room with a smirk on his face watching his new piggy enjoying himself over his sweet treats.

'I could eat these forever they sooo good' Sean thought not realising he's outgrowing his clothes. His cheeks rounding out giving the male two soft, chubby cheeks and the stitching slowly came undone on his clothes as Sean shoved sugary doughnuts into his gaping mouth his body continuously swelling with more fat being piled on by the second and soon enough his jeans and shirt ripped to pieces leaving the Irishman in some tight over stretched underwear as his huge, blubbering, doughy belly sagged covering the man's crotch. Footsteps could be heard approaching him causing Sean to stop eating and shuffle around on the spot and blushed madly seeing that his body was easily the twice of size of his once lean body he had.

"It seems like my special piggy has enjoyed themselves" Wilford spoke standing in front of the green hair male and placed both of his tanned hands on the roundest part of Sean's gut and shook it watching with amusement shining in his eyes as it wobbled violently.

"W-Wilford? You real?" Sean stuttered out in realisation knowing that if he's real then so was the rumours. The Irishman tried to take a step back but not being used to carrying his new weight around he ended up tripping and landing on his huge ass making his gut jiggle a bit and protruded in the air a lot as Wilford stood above smirking as his hands squeezed and slapped Sean's gut.

"Yes, piggy and now you're here you cannot leave" Wilford said causing Sean to whimper and the pink hair man grabbed a doughnut and shoved it into the Irishman's mouth watching intently as Sean greedily ate it.

"Sean McLoughlin. You. Are. Mine" Wilford said slowly grinning evilly as he kissed Sean hard and full of lust. No one saw or heard from Sean after that night presuming the factory has claimed another victim it will take another month for Sean's friend Robin to gather all of his courage and go investigate the factory in hopes of finding his friend.