"I didn't mean sleep together as in sex, I meant literally sleep together in the same bed," Violet rolled her eyes at my reluctance to talk about my relationship.

It wasn't that I didn't want to talk about Ryder and I to Violet, or that I didn't want her to know about the two of us. It was just the fact that there was nothing to speak about. We acted the same around each other, maybe even happier. We continued our tiny arguments which usually turned into a make out session, but everything else was the same.

"No, we have a mutual understanding. If he needs me I'm in the next room, if I need him he's right next door."

Violet shook her head in a disbelieving way.

"I can't believe it," she whispered.

"I don't mind it really. We both trust each other and feel comfortable around each other, there's nothing really more. Yes, he makes me feel a whole lot of emotions at the same time and I know for a fact I have the same impact on him. I like things this way," I chewed on my lip thoughtfully as I told Violet what I honestly thought about Ryder's and my relationship.

Violet was quiet for a few seconds, both of us pacing the aisles for different items.

"I'm happy for the two of you, I really am. I mean Cameron and I were really awkward around each other when we first started dating, I'm just happy you and Ryder aren't like that," Violet said, smiling softly at me.

"Thanks Violet, it means a lot."

"If you need any relationship advice, I'm always here. I've got you Riles," Violet said, quickly making her way to where I was standing.

Violet wrapped her arms around me, giving me a tight squeeze. I returned it, happy that I had someone like Violet to count on.

"Thanks Vi," I said, pulling away from her embrace to pay for the groceries.

"So...I don't think these bags of chips can fit in the trolley, we might need to ditch the food at the bottom," Violet said, following me to the till.

I rolled my eyes even though I knew Violet couldn't see me.

"You better put those away, or else I'll make you pay for everything you chose in this trolley."

I didn't hear Violet's reply and for a second I thought she never heard me, until I turned around and grinned as Violet dragged her feet away from me and back to where she found the bags of chips.

I laughed as Violet mad her way back to where I was standing, a scowl now on her face.

"Those were on special," she mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"And what about the rest of this stuff?" I asked, pointing at the rest of the junk Violet chose.

"When you run out of snacks and can't enjoy a movie marathon, you'll remember this day," Violet said.

"Violet, there's enough snacks to last a whole year of movie marathons!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, enough if you're feeding ants," Violet mumbled.

I chuckled as I thought about my day with Violet. I was just glad I had taken out some of the junk Violet had stuffed into the trolley on the sly.