Your Hobbies Explained

Guzma

your a bit of a jack of all trades. Sometimes you write, sometimes you paint. You have dipped your toes in writing, Painting, drawing, poetry, robotics, breeding, and training pokemon. Rose actually helps you with a lot of this and even taught you how to train EVs and IVs. This one has stuck with you the most so you tend to do this a bit more.

Gladion

You breed pokemon left and right. Ditto has so far been your favorite one to work with because you don't have to replace it no matter the gender or anything. Of course Ditto still isn't your favorite pokemon but you like them for this purpose.

Lillie

You are a runner. You have done track, cross country, and pokemon chasing events. Not going to lie pokemon chasing is just a fancy way to say Nebby is out of bag again but still you love it. Not much more there.

Hau

Don't get me wrong you love cooking and baking but are they your favorite hobbies? No, that title belongs to singing. You aren't very confident or comfortable singing in public but you write your own songs and sometimes sing them to yourself.

Kahunas

You move around so often you never properly developed one other than hanging with the Tapus. No one really cared about it so you never bothered to pick anything up.

Lusamine

  You loved working in the labs and building things. Nothing matter that much to you, just build some weird or useless device to pass time. You also play with Chemicals and may have accidentally made a drug but that different story.

Prof. Kukui

Oh god where do we start.... let's start with the fact of have you basically turned your room into a mini version of this world you made. Seriously you have clay figurines, cosplay of your characters, drawn their rooms, weapons, detailed charactered descriptions. You need help, this is an obsession not a hobby. Where is Kukui, he needs to put you in an asylum.