Your biggest achievement

(Ok before we start you are in the Fifth grade here or near the fifth if the character is homeschooled, the only difference is Lusamine's kid I'll tell you that when you get there. Continuing on)

Guzma

You locked your self in your room for five hours straight after lunch just to work on it. Your one masterpiece for the talents fair showing off Art, Writing, Robotics, Musical talent and more. You had choosen to do a project based on (Favorite hobby) and was working tirelessly on it.

"Just a little more work here and this needs a little fixing, that looks ok. Maybe.... no no that's wrong" You mumble to your self quietly well working on it. Rose (My friends oc) knocked on the door lightly before calling out "ya ok in their buddy. It's been five hours with no words"

"Umm one moment please. Woah no how did this mess happen. I hope the (Liquid used in project example paint or ink) isn't in my hair" You says well stumbling through the mess you created. You open the door to a weirded out looking Rose, well you tried to act cool "Hey Aunt Rose, what seem to be the problem" She stared at you before she looked behind you. Rose shook her head before saying "Clean up real quick, your pops needs ya"

You sigh before going to the bathroom and cleaning up, your project sat completed on your worktable, next to your team's pokeballs.

Gladion

You looked the eggs in front of you all breed for the school's talents fair. You were gonna show off your breeding skills with your two favorite pokemon and all the eggs you had breeded in previous months hoping one would hatch soon.
Your Favorite pokemon, (F/P) touched your hand gently bringing you back to reality. You pet your (F/P) before saying "I hope this good enough (F/P/N) (Favorite pokemon's nickname) we worked soo hard to hatch this little guy. You too (S/F/P/N)"

Your Father watched from around the corner. He walked around the corner and sat next to you "Don't worry sweetheart, I'm sure this little guy will do just fine". As he put his hand on the egg you were holding, the egg cracked open. You gasped as it opened more to reveal, a new born (F/P). You held the baby pokemon in your hands gently looking at the pokemon. "I'll name you, (P/N) and You'll be the best pokemon ever"

Lillie

(Getting Nebby in the bag, JK)

You held your invention in your hand. It was nothing big just something to track a wild pokemon to catch it. You had used it a couple of times to find some interesting pokemon to study. The device had a couple of flaws and would blow a fuse at times but with some work it was all worked out.

You and your mother were out on a nature walk when you first showed it to her. Lillie oh-ed at the machine before letting you show how much it work. Together you put in a pokemon's name and let it scan the surrounding area. Within 10 minutes it show a wild (F/P) in the area. The fact that the machine even worked was a great achievement for you

Hau

Now your father was by no trems a picky eater but he could tell bad food when he tasted it. Specially when it was his Malasada, if it was bad he would make a face. You had learned this face pretty well when a turn over in staff got rid of his favorite Malasada chef.

Deciding to impress him you hunted down the Malasada chef. "You want to learn how to make good Malasada for your father who loves the food to death. Hmm sweet little girls like are rare now and days, I'll teach if you promise me that you will give some to your father". That was when you where in second grade. Now three years later in fifth grade you made some good Malasada

It was Hau's birth and you decided that you would fulfill your promise. That evening you were in the kitchen working on the treat for your father while Hala distracted him for you. After a bit of cooking you brought the Malasada out to your father for him to taste. He took one bit and smiled the widest you have ever seen his smile go "(Y/N) how can make such a good Malasada. Geez this taste like heaven". You laughed then replied "oh I got a teacher and had been practicing and learning for three years now"

Hala laughed before adding "but you didn't learn how to do it neatly". He was right you were covered in flour, sugar, and other ingredients.

The Kahunas

over your 10 year lifespan, you had grow close to the Tapus. You and them would sometimes just sit around and do nothing if nothing was required. These were some of your best memories and it came as no surprise when you showed up with one of them in a pokeball.

You and Tapu Fini were playing in the shallow waters of coastal lines. Hapu was close by watching you two to make sure you didn't wonder to far. You had just learned how to catch pokemon and your homework was to catch one with the help of a real trainer. You hadn't done this yet but there was time.

Tapu Fini nudged you to shore so you could get a drink water. Sitting down on the sandy shores a pokeball rolled out onto the sand from your bag. Fini gave the ball back to you before seeing your assignment. Gently Fini opened the pokeball and went inside. You were shocked at how Fini willingly went into the pokeball. Hapu was shocked as well but when the ball made the captured sound fate was sealed. You catch Tapu Fini, and the school was in pure shock.

Lusamine

(So your Character is exactly 14 in this and has meet Lillie and Gladion at this point as well so yeah)

You stared blankly at screen in front of you. You had just started highschool and had no clue what to. No one explained what you were supposed to do so a research project was confusing. The labs did not help seeing as they thought it was science and not history when you gave up and started to type equations something started to happen. Well typing the equations you started to connect dots and thought of a way to make a brand new Type:Null without the lost research. Turning from the computer you grabbed a lab coat and walked out of your room.

Five months, three days, and twenty two hours later you had done it. A new Type:Null sat in front of you inside your room. You held out your hand to the new pokemon as it sniffed around. The new Null started to lick your hand happily. You sat down and started to pet your new best pal

Kukui

You sat in a tree bored as ever looking out at the board ocean not so far from you. You where at the edge of the lush jungle hanging about as Mallow conducted one of her trials. "Hmm" you turn upside down to see a pokemon staring you back in the eyes "Hello bud"
The Pokemon sat down at the edge of the forest with you and you continued to stare at the ocean. A small gasp brought reality back into focus. "That's an Ultra Beast.", Mallow gaped looking at you and the pokemon.
You looked down at Xurkitree "No its just Zappy. He probably just needs a quick cool down before he returns to his ordinary life". The answer was true and would stay true for the next couple of years before you finally caught Zappy and started your pokemon adventure.