School Time... Hell

Guzma

    The daughter of the leader of team skull going to school. There is one of two ways this can go, You scary everyone by picking up a pencil or Everyone hates you.
    Surely this can't happen in Pre-K right.... wake up and smell reality. You went to the school on Melemele island. The beginning of your hell. You walked into school smelling like spray paint and in the normal team skull uniform.
   Great first impression. The teacher looked kinda scared of you but you just smile sweetly at her and tried to talking to kids who parents lead them a way. Have fun kid

Gladion

   "No", You said again still locked in the bathroom. Your father was on the other side of the door telling you, you had to go to school. He offered ice cream and a trip to your favorite store you still refused to leave the house. Your a very stubborn child.
   Finally Gladion gave up and had Null take down the door. He picked you up well screaming and went to school.

Lillie

  "Mommy let me go to school" You whined as your mother hugged you to death. You could barely breathe with how tight she was hugging you. Nebby jumped out of the bag and started messing with your mom's dress
  "Nebby get in the bag" she screamed at Cosmog while you dashed to school. Your mother started crying and said "I remember when me Gladion were betting on her first word"

Hau

   "Are you ready for school?" Hau asked you. You looked up at him and shook your head no. "Ha well at least your honest. I know I wasn't ready to go to school either".
   "No dad I'm in my pajamas" you said gesturing to your heart pjs. "Oh yeah we might want to fix that" Hau laughed.

Island Kahunas

Your homeschooled because of how often you switch islands. Doesn't mean you dont have a funny story.

   You are with Hapu in the fall months which means you start school with her. Now you were always being taught new things by following your parents through out their islands but this was different. "Ok (Y/N) let's learn the alphabet" Hapu cooed to you and started to run through the Alphabet "now let's see what you remember"
    You looked at her and said "A, B, C, D, Q, R, Z, C, R, A, W, Y" than smiled. This was a long process.

Lusamine

The scientists at Aether Foundation taught you early so when you went to school they just sent you right back out. "Sign her up next year in first grade. Kindergarten has nothing to teach her" this kept happen till high school. You luck son of duckie.

Professor Kukui

Who needs school! Your dad is a professor, who can trick the kahuna into teaching you for him! Have fun.