Chapter 8

"D-dark what?" James stuttered in shock.

"I- come with me," she pull his wrist, to the stairs, up to her chamber. "Am sorry," once they were in, she spoke breaking the silence.

"For what?"

"I should have told you t-that I- I'm a dark elf, and not put you in danger!"

"How? I don't understand," James asked still staring at her in pure confusion.

"My father is Shakiel the dark elf, his blood runs in my vain, I can't control the dark elf in me, when I see things that has great magical powers, I go nut, the dark elf in me takes possession of my body and...and....." She sigh, never mind. "You got hurt just curse of me, and could've even died! I abandoned you, call you names, hurt your feelings! It was all my fault!" She turn her back on James, facing the window so that he won't notice the tear that roll down her cheek.

He walks to her pulling her wrist, making her look at him. "I don't mind if you're a dark elf or anything, yeah, hitting my back on the tree and my head on the rock weren't cool," he chuckled.

"but you're my friend, it wasn't you, you'll never do such to me, it was the damn elf in you! You will always be my friend even if you're a mean dwarf or a globe." The both laughed.

"Thank you James, she hug him, he was surprised at first, but hug back with a smile.

"Don't expect this everyday." She teased as the broke the hug.

"In the outside you're tough but inside you're soft, when I first saw you; you scared me!" James chuckled.

"Hey!" She giggled, punching his arm playfully.

"Ow, that hurt, you're still scary after all," That made her to laugh even more. James stare at her with a smile, he was lost, the light of the sun made her black hair glitter like crystal, her giggles, just like the sound of summer rain.

A soft knock was heard, snapping James to reality, before an elf walked in. "The Queen is waiting for you, your Highness."

"Okey, let's go," He totally forgot about that, but now he'll have to face the beat. He followed the servant out, Dahlia walked behind him, the stopped at the royal entrance of the castle.

"Are you ready son?" The Queen asked, she had her sceptre, that had a big white crystals on it.

"Ready for what?" Dahlia interrupted.

James sigh, "I'm going for the mighty bow of saphira, the third element."

"That hill is dangerous! You can't go alone, am coming."

"No daughter, you can't! He must go alone and you're still under healing." The Queen spoke. As those words left the Queen's lip, Dahlia was more than worried.

"Trust me Dahlia, I'll be fine." James grab her hand.

"Promise me you'll come," she grab his hand tightly.

"I promise," he whispered to her.

The Queen turn her sceptre and a magical portal appeared, "is time to go son. Don't forget, the living dead, the cronuck, the mini monsters."

"And Gotah the witch." Dahlia ended staring in his eyes. James withdrew his hands slowly from hers, she attempt to grab it, but failed he was already in the portal, he turn to smile at her before he was swallowed by the cloud of smoke, vanishing with the portal.

"Please be save," she whispered.

     Valeria, the black elf palace.
His long black robe like darkness, spread on the floor. A black cowl covering his head, cursing darkness to cover his face, his hands with Long claws, anything it touches becomes lifeless. His soul darker than the abyss.

"My lord, we've got the siren Takhisis." An elf covered with armour, by his side a long sharp sword, ready to take innocent souls. His red eyes of flame full of hatred, those that were once brown with love, as he spoke his words betrayed him and cried for revenge!

"Where is the boy?" The man in the black robe spoke, his voice sounded triple. He grabbed the arm of his throne firmly.

"He's in the hill, in search of the bow."

"No! I want the BOY! He stood up knocking his glass of blood in rage, the glass fell shattering on the black flower, the red blood turn to black.

"We get him soon, dark elf." The might black Knight bow.

"The kid have lots of power, I need those power to become ultimate! I don't care about the other geezers, only that one little cockroach, with the six elements can make me king of all Solace!"

"I'll go for him now my lord,"

"No don't! He'll come on his own, once I get the six rulers, once he had found the six elements, then I'll slay him! Like I slay his weak father!

"Good my lord, Good, then the whole Solace will be on your feet, end of prophecy, beginning of Darkness!" Muriah the black Knight smirk.

The black elf looked through his window, to the dark sky, the big flying bats, the orcs that filled the dark land. "Very soon the whole solace will be covered with darkness," with that he laughed devilishly, cursing a clash of thunder.

                 On the Hill
A portal appeared in the middle of the forest, James stood in confusion he was lost. All of a sudden the portal disappeared.
"Good now am alone, with some evil creatures, eater of flesh as the Queen would say," James thought loudly as he walk in the forest of the hill. It was a little deem. There was a clash of thunder, then drops of water started falling, the became faster and bigger. James took shield under a big rock. "This is just perfect!" He whispered in frustration, he noticed, a light flashing under his clothes. He dug his hand under his cloth and pull out the chain. "What again? I can't understand what you are trying to say, flashing like this won't help. Am I talking to this thing?" James huff loudly "what else can happen? Some monsters coming from nowhere?" Just then he heard noises, and pop! A skeletal hand pop from the ground and the were many others, they stood up,
Only bones not flesh, rotten bones!

"Why didn't I shut it ?" James grab his sword, "I've never use a sword before, but am gonna try," all the skeletons turn to face him, there were hundreds of skeleton, the all ran toward James. He swung his sword hitting a skeleton's skull cursing it to fall, he cut five bonny legs at once, he kicked and slash the skeletons but they were always coming back to live, James kept fighting till he discovered it was useless, when he's weak they'll eat his flesh and he'll become like them! "I gotta think!" James said as he fought. Once he had the chance, he ran as fast as he could in the forest, the skeletons chased him. He stop in track, the road ends here, he was at the end of a cliff if he moves any further his gonna fall, the skeleton were walking toward him, while he back off till the last step, he slowly look down and gulped, it was very high. At the end of the clif lay a river, the waves could kill him, plus he can't swim. The bonny creatures where coming closer, so he had no choice other than to........