Final Words

---7 years later---

Cameron's Pov

Me Seth and Tyler are in the backyard playing soccer, while Lilly and Bailey are out shopping. "Dad?" Seth says, "Can we go get ice cream?" "Sure bud, go get washed and I'll meet you in the car. "Ok." I trust my kids in the house by themselves, there responsible enough.

The boys walked out of the house looking better because there's no dirt on there faces anymore! They got in the car and we drove to the ice cream shop. "What flavours are you guys going to ge- as I was about to finish my sentence everything went black.

Lilly's Pov

Me and Bailey were shopping in the mall when my phone started to ring. "Hello?" 'Hello is this Mrs Dallas?' "Yes, why?" 'Your husband and sons got in a car crash, they are in severe conditions.' I dropped my phone and crashed to the ground on my knees . "Momma what's wrong?" Bailey said. "You dad and brothers got in a car crash, I'm sure they'll be fine." I tried to speak as calm as possible and hope for the best. "We are going to go home and pack and then we are going to go to the hospital, ok?" "Ok momma." I don't think Bailey realizes what's going on, I mean she's only 7. Me and Bailey drove home packed clothes for the boys just incase the boys get out soon enough. "Momma?" "Yes sweetie?" "What's wrong with daddy and my brothers?" I feel so bad. I mean she might not understand. "Honey, dad and your brothers might not be here with us anymore." "Oh, so they will be upstairs with grandpa?" My father passed away a few years ago. "Yes, exactly, they will be watching you." She looked up at started saying. "Hi grandpa." "I miss you." Tears started to form in my eyes at the thought of losing Cameron or the kids. There to young! We got caught up in traffic right by the ice cream shop. I looked at the car that was demolished and ripped to pieces. Then, I realized, that's Cameron's car.

We got to the hospital and went up to the front desk. "Cameron Dallas, Seth Dallas and Tyler Dallas". "I'm there my mom I'm his wife." "There room number is 112." "Please no visitors unless it's family." I said. "Sure." The nurse said. Bailey and I walked hand in hand down the hall. We stopped at the door. "Ok baby daddy and your brothers are in here do you want to go in or stay in the waiting room?" I looked in her eyes, I could tell she knew what was going on and that her dad and brothers might die. "I wanna go in." She said. "Ok but it might be gross!" I said making a gross face to try to lighten the mood. She started to laugh and then said, "I'm sure." We walked into the room and saw a terrible looking Cameron and an even worse looking Tyler. "Daddy!" Bailey said and ran up to him. "I love you!" She kept repeating it over and over again. I don't mind it though. I looked at Tyler and Seth and just started to cry. Seth looked Ok, for a car crash but Tyler looked the worst. Even wore than Cameron! I walked over to Tyler and held his hand, "Oh Tyler, your just an accident waiting to happen, and this time it did." His poor face was bleeding stitched and his nose was broke, also his arm, leg and ankle.

The tears started to flow down more and more when I walked over to Cameron. "Honey, do you wanna go say hello to your brothers?" I asked. "Ok momma!" She skipped over to the other side of the curtain to see her brothers. I sat in the chair next to the bed and held Cameron's hand. "Oh Cam, what have you gotten yourself into?" I smirked, thinking about when I gave birth to the kids and how Cameron kept fainting because he doesn't like the sight of blood. Or when he proposed. "I love you Cam, you can't leave me now, neither can the kids." I kissed him in the lips lightly and then I went to get Bailey and tell her to put on her pjs. When I opened the curtains I saw Bailey crying over Seth, they are like pp&j. They are always together unless we tell them to go do something else they will try to stick together. Tyler on the other hand likes to be alone and read. Unless he's at school or at basketball. "Bailey, honey time to put on your pjs." She wiped her tears away and got dressed and went to bed on the couch. Me on he other hand got dressed and waited for the doctors to take Cam and the kids to surgery. The doctors came in around 9:00pm and told me they would either be dead or alive when we wake up. So I got down on my knees and prayed that they would be ok and everything would return to normal. I got back up and went to sleep.

I woke up with this feeling in my stomach. I went into the bathroom and threw up. "It must be just all the sickness in the air" I mumbled I walked back out and only noticed 2 beds. Oh no, I thought I walked over to see Cameron. Oh my god that's a relief, but I mean two beds, what happened? I walked slowly over to the other side of the curtain to see Seth. I ran over to him and hugged him. But then I thought popped into my head. No Tyler. He can't be dead not at all no no no. I saw the doctor that preformed the surgery and asked. "What happened to my son?" "I'm sorry miss Dallas but your son didn't survive the surgery." I didn't know what to do. I just lost my son and now I only have 2 kids, but that was about to change, but I never knew that I was pregnant again until 1 week ago.

A/N DONT KILL ME I LEFT YOU WITH A CLIFFHANGER I AM NOT MAKING A SEQUEL!