Birth

8 months Later

Lillys Pov

So I am now 9 months pregnant and ever sense I found out Cameron was cheating on me I've been dealing with my pregnancy all by myself. I'm now living with Nash and Anna sense Anna is pregnant and Nash now hates Cameron for what he did to me.

I woke up this morning and looked at my baby bump. I love how big it is. After I got dressed and got in the shower I decided to go on my phone. 1 new text from (1+321-7638) (Fake number) Lilly its Cameron I know your 9 moths and I just want to meet up with you and tell you what happened and how I made a horrible mistake. I kept thinking, what do I do? So I typed back. 'Fine meet me @ Starbucks @ 12pm'

Cameron's Pov

I got a new phone sense Lilly took mine and the only reason I got it was to text Lilly. I know she's 9 months pregnant so I need to see her and tell her that I made a mistake, and that's exactly what I did and after she said yes I got butterflies in my stomach.

Lillys Pov

"Hey Nash and Anna I'm going to go to Starbucks you want anything?" "Nah I think we're good!" "Ok!" I walked to Starbucks and as soon as I got to the door Cameron ran over and opened the door for me. "Thank you." "Your welcome." We walked over to the table Cameron was sitting at before only to see my favourite drink ever, hot chocolate with whipped cream on top.'"Thanks Ca- I mean Cameron." I corrected myself. "Lilly I'm sorry I cheated on you, I was drunk I went out with Taylor I'm SO SORRY!" I looked down at my pants, they were all wet and that's when I realized I'm in labour. "AHH!" It hurst do bad! "Cameron can you drive me to the hospital please, my water broke."

Me and Cam walked out of the store and into the car. "Cam I know you made a mistake so I forgive you." "When my bump would get bigger I'd think me and you created them and there are ours, I never stopped loving you." "Neither did I." Cameron said. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" "Yes Cam!" As soon as I said my answer we got to the hospital. Cam ran to the front desk "My girlfriend she's in labour." "Ok when did her water break?" The lady said. "About 10 minutes ago." Cam got me a wheel chair and they took me into a room where I had my 3 beautiful babies.

Cameron's Pov

I looked down at my little kids. Bailey, the only and oldest girl, Seth, the 2nd oldest only by 4 seconds. Then there's Tyler, the one that looks like most like me. I love them, and my beautiful girlfriend Lilly.

A/N this is the second last chapter there's only 1 more after this :) don't hate me for the last chapter tho.👭