After everything..

A few years later~
Lilly's POV
Depression that's all I've been feeling except for my little girl Beth, and of course my teenagers Bailey and Seth.

Cameron is always on my mind 24/7, Its terrible. Whenever I see Beth I see Cameron. She has his eyes, his hair colour. God just one more time can I see him?

I walked upstairs into Cameron's video making room. I haven't been in here since the accident. I sat in his chair and memories filled my mind.

~the first day they moved in~

"Cameron!!" I screech, as he picks me up from behind and twirls me around. "Lilly, I'm so glad I met you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me!" Cameron smiles as he explains how he didn't have the greatest life growing up. He looks down at my stomach, kissing the littlest baby bump. "I don't want anything that happened to me, to happen to him or her."

I've kissed him a million times before but this time, there was something different. It's like there was even more love then there ever had been. He finally whispered,

"I love you."

~Cameron's first time holding Seth and Tyler when they were born ps this is home~

"Hello beautiful," he said while kissing my forehead. "I never wanna have sex again after giving birth.." I whispered softly stoking his hair with one hand while the other was holding Seth.

"Well baby that's too bad." He winked at me and cooed Tyler. I giggled, God I'm lucky. "Cam could you please put the babies too sleep?" He put the kids back in their crib and lakes back down with me. "Gosh your amazing." He said while putting his head on my shoulder.
I smiled and put my head on his. I would never wanna be anywhere else but in your arms I thought.

~end of memories~

I look up and realize that's it's 7:03pm and Bailey had me in a bear hug with Seth on the other side and Beth sitting in my lap. I weep into Baileys shirt. "Mom why are you in here?" Seth asked slowly getting out of arms length. "I had too, it's been 6 years." I explain myself wiping my tears. 

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Beth asked, wiping more of my tears. I smile down at her and I simply reply, "Because I miss daddy." "That's okay momma he's in here." She says pointing to the wrong side trying to explain he is in our hearts.

Bailey, Seth and myself giggle while Beth is still holding onto me. "I love you kids you know that." Bailey kisses my cheek as does Seth. "I'll go make supper." I say lifting Beth to my side and push Cameron's computer chair under his desk.

"Mom, you're not making supper tonight. Me and Bailey will." Seth says walking down the stairs. "Fine, I mean Seth can't cook so he'll burn tho whole house down if I'm not there!" Bailey says taking Beth off my shoulder and putting her onto the couch.

As we sit down to the dinner table someone knocks at the door.

"Nash?!?" I scream and jump into him. "Surprise!!" He hugs back.

"Were you crying?" He asks noticing my puffy eyes. "Lilly, are you okay?!" He asks in concern. "I'm fine, just remembering Cam, that's all." I say sighing.

"Uncle Nash!!" Beth exclaims while running to him. "Boo!" (Authors note. Thts her nickname) Nash picks her up and walks into the kitchen. "Seth! Why are you cooking?" He asks laughing. "I'm supervising." Bailey points out. "Ahaha that make more sense!"