Moving in with the dallas

*Lillys Pov*

So Cam is going to go tell his parents that I'm pregnant. I'm kinda scared, I mean his mom and dad are really nice it's just that what if the hate Cameron for doing this to me!! "Lilly!" It's do or die time now I just hope Cameron told his parents!!

*Cams pov*

I called Lilly down so we could tell my parents together. Lilly walked down stairs looking beautiful as ever. Lilly asked me "What are you doing?" "We are raising this baby together so we are telling them together." Lilly just stood there smiling. My parents walked in the room. "Mom, Dad we have something to tell you." "Well go ahead son." "I got Lilly pregnant, her mom kicked her out and also, slapped her." Tears filled in Lilly's eyes, "Shh lillypad it's ok." "Oh my god honey you can stay here as long as you want!" My mom said, "thanks mrs Dallas." "Sweetie call me Susie" "Ok" after that we all grouped hugged even my dad who was crying happy tears saying, "I'm gonna be a grandpa!"

*Lillys pov*

Cameron's family is taking this really well! I can't wait to be a part of the Dallas family and also to have our own little family!

--------later that night--------

Me and cam were cuddled in bed watching the fresh prince of bel air when I remembered something. "Cam we get to find out the gender of our baby and how he or she is doing!" I starting smiling like crazy and so did Cam. "Whatever the gender is I will love it!" "Although I kinda want a boy." "Ya know I kinda wanna boy too!" "Oh Cammy boo did you tell Nash?" "Yep!" "By the way could Nash come with us to see the gender?" "Of course!" I gave cam a peck on the lips, then I went to bed. I can't wait to see what my baby's gender is! I also can't wait to tell Nash that I want him to be the godfather to the baby and to tell his girlfriend Anna that I want her to be the godmother and with my thoughts I feel asleep..

A/N short chapter again😭😭 drama in the next chapter I promise!!