"Luna!" Emma screamed coming back downstairs. "Who is that creepy boy!"

"No wait!" I heard Felix scream which made Emma scream louder.

She tried to walk down the stairs as fast as she could and hugged my leg while standing behind me. Felix came down the stairs too with a frustrated face. "Okey hold up what is going on", I said as I took Emma in my hands.

"I don't know I just smiled at her and she started running and screaming", Felix said.

"Emma, do you know who this is?" I asked her and she just shook her head. "This is my little brother Felix. He is here to play with you. He isn't creepy, he is just a little nervous", I whispered the last in her ear. She still looked a little hesitant. "He prepared lots and lots of toys for you. You want to go upstairs to check them out?"

She then nodded. I dropped her back to the ground and made her walk closer to Felix. "He doesn't bite, he is very nice", I said. She then trusted it and held Felix' hand who led her upstairs to the guest room.

I went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks and bake a pizza because that was apparently her favourite food according to the list her mom made. I placed the pizza in the oven and took out some cookies to give her.

I heard laughter coming from upstairs which probably meant something positive. A smile creeped on my face at the thought of Felix playing with a mini version of himself.

Emma looked a lot like Felix, now I thought about it. At first sight I thought she looked a lot like me but I think she looks more like Felix now. Their smiles were exactly the same and her cute nose looked exactly like his. The way she acted and moved was similar to me. When I was younger I waddled a lot and she does that too. She likes to talk, I noticed and not gonna lie, I love talking. She was a mix of me and Felix and that would make it perfect for us to bond with her.

I hope that we'll get to spend a lot of time with her and that she'll see us as big siblings that she'll come to whenever she is having a hard time or whenever she needs company.

The beeping sound of the oven made me snap out of my thoughts. I took out the pizza and placed it on the dining table with some extras that I had prepared like sandwiches and pieces of fruit. I lastly placed drinks on the table and called the other two downstairs.

I was quite shocked when I saw Felix but it immediately made me think about my childhood. Felix was dressed in one of my big dresses that I wore in high school for a play and had make up on his face, not to miss the small crown on his head. The second I laid an eye on him I bursted in laughter. "Emma did you do this?" I asked on which she nodded happily. "Good job!" I said as I high fived her. "He looks beautiful."

"Thank you", she said and bowed as a joke. "This is princess Felix. Princess Felix hates eye shadow but does everything to look pretty, right princess Felix?"

Felix cleared his throat and straightened his back. "Yes my queen, everything to look pretty", he said through gritted teeth.

"Princess Felix, manners!" she said while she took out a magic stick and pointed it at Felix.

"Yes my queen", Felix said with an annoyed tone.

Emma giggled at that and walked closer to me. "I forced him to say queen to me", she whispered. "I used your make up, that is not rude because I asked Felix and he said yes", she said while nodding.

"It's alright bunny, as long as Felix doesn't touch it", I said as I ruffled her hair. "Anyways, I made some food to fill our tummies. Let's go!"

Dinner was filled with laughter. Emma was quite funny for a four year old. She kept on shading Felix which made us laugh a lot. Felix wasn't offended at all he just laughed along. She told us a lot about her friends from where she lived and told us stories that made us get to know her better.