3| Let's Meet Up

(Wednesday, June 26)

"I can't believe you actually told Felix", I said to Tiffany, who was sitting on my chair at my desk.

"I can't believe you actually did it. What happened to wanting to be 'nothing more than friends'? Sometimes I really don't know what you want", Tiffany said.

"On normal occasions I don't know what I want but right now I think I do", I said, very determined.

"And that is?" Tiffany said with a smirk, rising her eyebrow.

"That perhaps I do want to be more than friends, with Chan. That sounded very weird, let me never repeat that again", I said, cringing at my own words.

"Okey first thing first then, dress to impress", Tiffany said flicking her fingers in my direction. "When do you guys meet up?"

"Meet up, for what?" I asked in confusion.

"Sometimes I question how you are still alive. Like how do you survive? Do you think you can go to the practice room or wherever you are going to practice and just like start? No. You have to talk about the things that are going to happen, like there isn't only going to be a dance. You'll have to be together the whole day, you have to tell him how y'all are going to act and stuff", she said while sighing. "You know sometimes I feel like your mother and not your best friend."

"I love you too", I said giving her a smile.

"Okey so first off all, text him and tell him that you should meet up", Tiffany said.

"Are you sure I-"

"Yes, just do it. Oh my god", I could tell she was getting irritated by the way she responded and rolled with her eyes.

"Alright alright, calm", I said as I took out my phone and opened my messages to text Chan.

"Okey so I've got: 'hey it's Luna, there were still a few things I'd like to talk to you about the things related to the wedding. If you are alright with that.'. Is that good?" I asked her.

"You sound so, how do I say it, uncomfortable, so polite. Did I say that correct? Like you talk to him as if you've never talked to him before. He is literally a guy who you basically grew up with, be a little more loose. Say something like: 'hey it's Luna, mind if we meet up somewhere to talk things out about the wedding?'. Something like that", Tiffany said. I made a face, not sure if I should be so loose. "Give that thing here."

She walked up to me and snatched my phone out of my hands and walked back to the chair and set herself down, leaving me with there with my mouth open.

"So let's see. 'Hey Chan it's me Luna, mind if we meet up somewhere to talk about how things should go at the wedding?' And send. Did it", she said throwing my phone back on the bed.

I just sat there, looking at my phone with wide eyes. Did she really just do that?

"Did you- really-"

"Yes", she said giving me a face of satisfaction.

My phone buzzed not even a minute later and I just stared at the screen while biting my lips, not actually reading what he had responded.

"Hello, you're not going to open that?" Tiffany said as she smirked.

I took my phone and opened the message.

Chan: Sure! When do you want to meet up?

I felt my bed sinking down as Tiffany came to sit next to me to look at the messages.

"Today! Say today", Tiffany said, excited as I started typing.

Chan: Alright, let's meet up today. Let's go to Coffee Talk at 6. If you have another place you'd like to go tell me.