Chapter 10 • Reunion and Revenge

D R A C O 'S P O V

"Do we have to go back?" Rose whined in my ear, once again on my back. "That we do," "But everyone is so happy here, we all know as soon as we get back, shits gonna hit the fan," "It may do, but we've been through worst," "Fine, But you owe me," "Sure darling, whatever you say," I looked over to Pansy and Neville who seemed to be in a similar conversation and then to the trio, Luna on Theo's back and his fingers laced with Harry's. "Everyone ready to go?" Blaise asked, from where he stood with Astoria, by the portkey. With a quick nod everyone grabbed on.

"Welcome back, now since you left there has been a change in the room situation, so you will now share with your partner/ partners in your case, you will be in the fourth floor, east wing behind a portrait of Lily and James Potter," Harry's head perked up, "What did you say?" "We found it in Voldemort's old gringotts vault, once you leave you can take it with you, I believe Mr lupin and Mr Black spend a lot of time there as well," before the headmistress could finish, Harry had shot off, Theo and Luna on tow.

H A R R Y 's P O V

"Mum?" I called, seeing a couple who looked a lot like my parents from the images Hagrid had shown me. "My son," "I miss you," "I miss you too, I wish I could watch you grow up," "You can now,"

"LILY!" Am older version of me appeared, "And who are you speak- my god, my son," definitely my father, "Dad," I could feel tears rolling down my face as arms embraced me from behind. "Mum, Dad, these are my soulmates, Luna and Theo," "Ha! He takes after his god father," Sirius Black entered the painting, pulling an exhausted looking Remus behind him... I didn't know a picture could be tired. "Hello Harry," "Oh my, I've missed you so much," "Theo, Luna," Remus acknowledged them.

"We have so much to catch up on, but first, tell me about this situation," dad ordered, though not very strict like. "Well, since so many died in the war, the wizarding population is in a drastic decline so they partnered us up with our soulmates and apparently I have two," "Lucky boy," my mother winked.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Potter, Mr Black and Mr Lupin, my name is Theodore Gaunt, and this is our other soulmate Luna Lovegood," Theo introduced. "Pleasure to meet you," "Gaunt you say?" Sirius questioned, "Yes, my father is the new minister of magic,a direct descendant of the Gaunt line," "Ooh, Harry got yourself a powerful one yeah?" Sirius laughed.

"Luna darling, don't be shy," I attempted to urge her over, she has never been shy before, "I'm sorry, a lot of people don't want to accept me because of my father, I just don't want you to hate me for being with your son," "Now listen here darling, you are perfect, I knew your father and yes he was a free spirit and that's what made him, him and you, you will keep Harry happy, both of you will," my father complemented, "Two absolutely stunning soulmates, nice one on Harry," Lily laughed at her husband.

"Now, you need to decide a password," James puffed out his chest, trying to act all mature, when in fact he's just a giant man child, "How about... unity? Seeing as we come from two drastically different houses?" Theo offered, "What house are you in now son, I know you was a Gryffindor before?" "I'm in Slytherin," "Okay," "You're not bothered?" "Why would we be, Sirius's brother was in Slytherin and he was a good one," Sirius face faltered at the mention of his brother before peeking back up into the cute smile/ smirk he always does.

"Okay why don't you all look around, I'll tell the rest what the password is when they get here," I placed my palm in the painting, feeling a slight pressure in return, "I love you all," "As we love you," they each blew us all a kiss, before swinging the door open. I can't believe I actually have my family back.

"I guess this is our room," Luna spoke, pointing at a door with our surnames on. I noticed Draco and Rose's was next to ours with Neville and Pansy's across from theirs next to Blaise and Astoria. "I should probably go speak to Ginny and Ron," Theo tensed, even Luna had a slight glare to the name, "Do you want us to come?" "No, I think they will listen best if its just me," whilst not happy about it, they let
Me slip out the room where I saw the rest of the gang chatting with my parents. "Where you rushing off to Potter?" "Need to speak to Ginny and Ron," "Okay, be safe," Since I was placed in Slytherin, Draco was a lot nicer to me.

"Ginny!" I called, seeing the familiar red head. "Ah Harry, I see you've ditched the two freaks," she made a move to peck my lips, but I managed to dodge her, "No, I'm with them, I just wanted to make sure there is no hard feelings between us," "And why wouldn't there be?" Ron spit out, coming from around the corner, "You're gay Harry, a fag, you're vile, did you watch me change all those years?" "What no! I didn't even realise I was gay until the week I broke up with Ginny," "It's still wrong, especially with the Luna freak as well, you're just a slag ain't you, wanting both for yourself, I mean Luna is a nut case, but she is hot, I might borrow her one night," Ron laughed out, the mere idea of Ron and Luna together had me convulsing with rage, "You will not! You have your soulmate, I have mine!" "Have you seen mine, I right oaf, please if Hermione was here I would be with her!" Is he seriously this dense... "Hermione here or not, Susan is your soulmate," "Nope, Granger is, Ive just got to find her," between me and Ron arguing, I didn't notice Ginny slip off.

G I N N Y P O V

Leaving Ron and Harry screaming at each other, I went on search of Luna, that man stealing whore. After twenty or so minutes I found a portrait, of a red head and a man who looked a lot like Harry, these must be his parents, that's what we would have looked like! I hid behind a pillar I saw Neville and Pansy stepped out of their common room, I quickly slipping inside before the door closed. Luckily for me, Luna was the only one in the common room, easy target.

Brandishing my wand, I cast a quick body bind curse, preventing her from moving. "Ginny?" I stepped out the shadows, allowing her to see me. "What are you doing?" Instead of answering I punched her straight in the face. "You're a man stealing bitch you know that? Just give me Harry back and I'll let you go," I threatened, slapping her face every few words or so, tears started leaking from her eyes.

"Ginny please stop!" Before I knew it, I had her arm pressing behind her back, my rage and strength taking over, "Give him back!" "He's not a toy! He makes his own decisions,"

*SNAP*

A scream erupted from her mouth, I'm guessing it alerted the painting as within thirty seconds, seven professors surrounded me, quickly placing the same body bind on me. I watched the new DADA teacher carry Luna off. Damn her, next time I'm going to have to be a lot quieter.