Chapter 3 • Reunited with the past

Draco Malfoy

I sat - rather tense like - on the Gaunt's couch waiting for my dear Rose to wake
up, with each passing second I grew even more agitated.

"Theo!" That was here! Here voice, damn I had missed her voice, even when she was yelling at someone. "Rose! We are all in the living room," "Would be nice if I knew where that was," realisation appeared on Theo's face before he left to find his sister in the many many halls.

"Know tell me, will she remember our bond?" Fear once again took ahold of me, I can't live without her, it's one thing not recognising the bond, but it's another to ignore it. "She should and if she doesn't you start again, fight for her son, she's going to need you," Simon placed a hand on my shoulder, he was the only other person I knew who had an Amour tie.

"You're definitely giving me a tour of this place once I have eaten, I'm absolutely starving," I peeked up hearing her voice coming closer, earning a small chuckle from the rest of the room. "Don't worry, the house elves are preparing a feast for your return," "I would like to thank then when we go on a tour," "Of course Rose, I might as well tell you that you have your own elf as well, don't worry, all of the elves are here by choice," ah she's still as caring as she once was.

"And here we are," Theo made a grand gesture whilst walking into the room Rose following behind him....
Damn time was good to here, easily the most stunning woman in the entire galaxy.

"Draco" "Rose" we said at the same time, I could practically feel the bond between us strengthening, "Hi," I whispered, the moment seemed to delicate that it would break with even another octave added to it.

"Maybe we should give them some space," my mother practically had to drag Alexa from the room, my godmother was still as nosey as ever.

"You remember me?" "Of course, our bond," a small smile flickered on her lips.
"Do you know my glamoured  identity?" she asked, "No, it's your choice to tell me," she seemed slightly relived... I wonder why?

"Can you tell me about my life here before I left?" "Of course, so we first met when we were born, and over the years we developed our tie, however you had this love for doing fashion shows and marching throughout the house until every single person had seen you," she chuckled, "That doesn't sound like me at all," "Well, it doesn't sound like the glamoured you," "Very true," "Maybe one day you will tell me who you where," "Maybe I will,"

Rose Gaunt

Why did I feel comfortable around him? He bullied me senseless, how can I enjoy his presence? I know that the bond was trying to repair itself, but if we formed a bond we must have been incredibly close. "Draco, can we go for a walk?" "Of course," he took my hand with no hesitation before guiding me to what I assume was the gardens.

"It's beautiful," I beamed, the sight of the roses, orchids and hundreds of other flowers blooming. "It truly is," he lead me towards the waterfall that was full of magical fish that changed colour to match different flowers. "Wow," I was stunned, this beat Hogwarts gardens by a million miles.

"So tell me Rose, this bond of ours, can you feel it?" He asked, slightly shaking. I placed my palm on his cheek, "Can you feel that?" He simply nodded, closing his eyes, "That's what the bond feels like to me, comfort," I smiled. He opened his eyes, "Tell me love, who where you?" "All in good time Draco," he sighed before my mother called us inside.