19- Beautiful Together

***** smut. That's pretty much it. Smut. *****

LLYRIC—

I was surrounded, wholly and completely, by the two men who had so very quickly become my entire world. My mates, my saviors, my loves.

Because dear gods did I love them. With every bone and fiber of my being, from deep in my very soul, I desired and craved and needed them. And they were mine, if only for as long as I could hold onto them.

As Sage gently, efficiently, achingly slowly pressed one finger in and out of my ass, then added a second, and finally a third, I was distracted almost wholly by Ember's ministrations. His fascination with my piercings was endearing. I knew the meanings of each one— I was tutored in that, if nothing else, for Father always wanted me wholly aware of the degradations he inflicted on my body— but the way Ember laced his fingers in the slave piercings at my nipples, then bent and contorted his body so he could taste them had me wanting to get even more if only to please him.

With his simple, wordless affection on the jewelry, he had taken every meaning Father had attributed to the hateful things and twisted it. Now I would look on the diamonds not as shameful things branding me as Father's property, but as marks that not only brought me pleasure in tingling rushes up my spine, but that my Akaran mate enjoyed.

Prince Amer had even said his mate's sister had gotten her nipples pierced, as a kind of present for her own mate. If she could wear the bits of jewelry with pride, then so could I.

Sage's movements in and around my ass had my entire body on edge. Though Ember tried to distract me with his clever tongue and teasing fingers, the stretch and ache of three of Sage's fingers plunging in and out of my hole had tears springing to my eyes.

"Llyric," Sage whispered, drawing Ember up to look back at him, then turn to me.

I shook my head, begging silently for him not to stop.

Never stop.

"Alright, sweet boy," Sage said gently, smiling as he shook his head. He pulled away just long enough to coat his long, thick prick with bed oils, then he was back, his body devouring mine as he leaned forward to press a gentle, sweet kiss to my lips. "You ready?"

I nodded determinedly against Sage's lips, calmed by Ember's enveloping heat at my back. In the next moment I was gasping, my back arching as Sage's thick, beautiful cock began to make a place for itself inside my body.

The burn was intense, the full stretch making me flinch and whimper without meaning to. Sage didn't hesitate, however, and within moments his groin was pressed snugly against my own, his balls smashed against my ass as he took deep, calming breaths.

Without warning, Ember leaned forward, nearly folding me in half, and slammed his lips to Sage's. I cried out as the move had Sage plastered even more inside of me, my dripping cock pressed against my belly.

"Gods," Ember growled as he pulled away after a gasp-inducing tug against Sage's belly piercing. "The two of you are beautiful together."

I could feel Sage's cock twitch inside my body as he stared into Ember's eyes for a moment. Then Ember was leaning back, dragging me with him, and Sage was looming over me.

"Hold onto Ember, sweet boy."

I had but a moment to process Sage's words before he was pulling out and slamming back into me, his groin grinding against the piercings along my perineum and cock making me twist and scream.

"Oh, that feels good, huh?" Ember whispered against my ear. Then he was pulling out from behind me so he could kneel by my side, his own dark, thick and heavy cock stone-hard and leaking. I blearily stared up at him, not even sure I understood what he was saying. And then his teeth were teasing the piercing at my belly and his fingers were tugging on the one at the base of my prick. Sage continued a slow but firm thrust into my body, his cock managing to press against a place inside me that had stars dancing at the edge of my vision, and I lost myself.

I shattered, coming all over Ember's neck and my own belly. I had never had an orgasm before, and my first nearly wrung me completely dry and empty. Ember pulled away with a smirk, his hands soothing up and down my stomach, stopping every other motion to flick and tug at my belly piercing. Sage froze inside me, his breaths heavy and irregular.

I shook my head down at him, don't stop, and he met my eyes with a smile. "Oh don't worry, sweet boy. That was only the beginning."

SAGE—

I pulled out of Llyric's hot, welcoming and slick body, but only to make way for Ember. His cock was dark, about the same length as my own, but he was thicker. I pulled up to Llyric's side as he slicked himself up and, his eyes never leaving Llyric's, he steadily pressed himself inside.

Llyric groaned, his sensitive cock twitching in its own puddle of cum. I bent down, licking up his spend, before bringing my mouth up to Ember's. Continuously thrusting inside of Llyric, Ember opened his mouth and allowed me to press my tongue inside of him and share Llyric's release. Llyric mewled at the sight as I pulled away from Ember's lips only long enough to clean up his neck and chest of Llyric's cum before I dove back in, my and Ember's tongues sharing and tasting the young man beneath us.

I leaned back and then forward again, this time down to where Ember and Llyric were joined. I gently lifted Llyric's member in gentle fingers and stroked him a few times. He screamed, his hands coming down to grab at my arm as I met his eyes and smiled. His eyes glazed with lust, he barely seemed coherent as I reached down and fondled his balls, tickling the piercings below them with one hand while the other gently massaged the tip of his penis.

His cries and moans had songs with wordless lyrics racing through my mind, and the feeling was somehow calming and exciting at the same time. It seemed to heighten my own pleasure, even as my prick lay untouched against my hip. The second time he came that night, it was with his eyes never leaving mine, his entire body shaking as if there was an earthquake in his very bones.

Ember pulled out of Llyric's body and I immediately moved to take his place, marveling at how easily, fluidly we moved around each other. As if we had done this— made love and pleasured Llyric and each other— a million times before.

Once back inside of Llyric's furnace-like heat, I couldn't help but pick up my pace. The man had come twice, and yet his prick was miraculously still hard against his belly, so I was sure we could wring at least one more from him.

Not that I myself would last much longer. And if the look of Ember's cock was any indication, neither could he.

Ember knelt beside Llyric, then his breath was against my stomach, then Llyric was screaming wordlessly as Ember's mouth enveloped his cock. With only a handful more thrusts inside his spasming canal as he came around my cock and inside of Ember's mouth, I couldn't hold back anymore, and I came with a groan and deep grunts inside of Llyric's hot, now-limp body.

When I could breathe again, I opened my eyes to see Ember's hand slapping up and down his cock, the tip aimed at Llyric's pretty nipples, the two men's eyes locked as Ember panted, his chest heaving. Llyric watched the bigger man blearily, but his hand was hard at work between Ember's legs. He cupped and massaged Ember's balls, silently urging the Akaran to mark his skin with his release.

It took only one move on my part before Ember was coming with a drawn-out groan. I reached forward and pressed a single, nearly-chaste kiss against his lips, and he was gone. His eyes rolled back, his back arched, and copious strings of cum jetted out to cover Llyric's chest, dirty his piercings.

I pulled back, smiling up at Ember as he stared back at me with wide eyes. I reached forward to a limp, pliant, nearly passed-out Llyric and pressed a soft kiss to his smiling, sated mouth. I pressed my fingers through the release on his chest and a little of his belly, rubbing the cum into his skin, marking him as Ember's.

Ember groaned, and then his fingers were gripping my chin to turn my face to him, and I was lost as our mouths dueled for dominance above the young man that had brought us together.

***** *blushes and runs away * *****