the story

Her arms wrapped around me in a death grip. " my little Wendy bird has grown up so much."

Looking down at me she realized that I wasn't smiling or hugging her back. Letting her arms fall from me she took a step back trying to hide the hurt in her face.

" Mamma, mamma." Michael cried. "Tell me a story."

Before I could a say anything she launched into one of her tall tails.

There were three children, all who were very young ,and very much believed in a land where no one grew up. The land was called Neverland. The children love the place so much they dreamed about it every night.....

I closed my eyes this was a story she told me and my brother John before everything went wrong. Taking a seep breath I let the story surround me. Reminding me of the happy times.

All of a sudden her voice grew younger with each word. The pain I felt went away, and everything was the way it was suppose to be. We were a family listening to a story we grew up on.

There were boys on the island, they called themselves the lost boys. And pirates with an evil name captain hook. There was also she fish and Indians. But the most peculiar thing on the island was a boy that never aged and who could fly. The boy was very much alone because u see his last friend that was all grown up. And grown ups weren't aloud on the island because they were old and bossy and they forgot about what an imagination was. His friend was a girl who's name was Jane. She left Peter to grow up like her father wanted her to. She fell in love and forgot everything Peter taught her. Thinking of visiting her the boy flew to Jane's home and waited for her to come home....

My mother trailed off, her eyes had a far off look in them. My anger and hatred rushed back causing me to start shaking. John seeing he in a bad state. Walked up to mom and said goodbye signaling to my father that it was time to go.

She grabbed both of my brothers like there was no tomorrow. While still holding on to them she looked over at me. "Remember my story Wendy, it will be a big help in what is to come. He will be here for you, he will fall in love with you and get you back on your feet. You will follow him and you will understand why things are the way they are."

She let them go, not bothering to say goodbye to either me or my father, she simply walked away towards her room.

Sorry for not updating I'm  a Sr. in high school and all year I've been procrastinating everything.......so yeah tell me what u think........pands

A Different Peter Pan StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara