the first step towards freedom

Life in the hospital was long and boring. Only being awake for a couple hours seemed like an eternity. My mind kept drifting back to the docter he didn't seam to real to me. He looked way too young to be a doc. Hmmm maybe my head his playing tricks on me. My eyes widen. Realization hit me like a ton of bricks. Mom. She did this to me. I finally went trully bonkers. After she grabbed my arm at the rehab center she did this. But how?

The door opens without warning. And a different doctor comes in. "OK Wendy you have a height amount of strees going on and it looks to me that you have a depression problem. You are taking to a ". Welp looks like its going to an eventful time in this wonderful hospital. Oh what would my shrink say to this?

Have I made a funny. She probably say "oh Wendy you are finally getting the help you need. I'm so happy for you."

All of the sudden I did a double take. I look at the doctor closely. He's not the one I Had before. This one was older with the look of years of experience.

"Don't mean to be rude or anything" I interrupted him,"But I'm where is the doctor from earlier today. You know the tall, dark black hair, electric blue eyes, young doctor." He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Sorry, but we do not have a doctor that fits your description here in the hospital. Are you feeling alright. I can get you some meds.... "

"Ahhhhhh. Why won't anyone believe me when I say things. I'm not crazy, and you stupid doctors need to stop giving me meds that make me feel like I'm going crazy. They don't work. " I start to stand up, angry now that there is one more person in this world that thinks I'm crazy.

The doctor backed up from my bed and started inching towards the door. All of the sudden I knew that something bad was about to happen. I took a step forward and the doctor bolted out of the door calling for help. The next thing I knew there were 5-6 doctors running into my room. All of them surround me, while one come with a big needle in hand.

I turn around to run by they grab onto me the next second I feel the needle slide into my thigh. I cry out in pain. I start to lose feeling and consciousness hand pick me up and set me on the bed. Before I fell asleep I noticed one of the doctors had black hair and blue eyes. I whimper in fear. Who was he and what did he want. Darkness consumed me and I fell into a restless sleep.

A few hours later

I woke up with a horrible headache. I couldn't remember where I was. All of the sudden everything rushed back into my memory. I sit up fast and see that the man I called a cute doctor stand in front of my bed.

Without thinking I started to drool, wait what am I doing. Snap out of it girl, this guy is seriously a major no. He's not even a doctor, he's not supposed to be here.
"Good morning princess how you feeling after that little episode you pulled.? You want out?" I nod my head. "Good. They want to dissect you find out why you are the way you are. Me I'm.....how do I put this...... Hmmmm. Oh your night in shining armor getting you button out of this hell hole. I don't no sass, no bit no zip got it? We do this my way and when we get to our destination then you may cry and moan and weep all you want. I'll also give you answers you been waiting for all of your life. "

This whole time he was talking I was shaking my head. I was getting out of was going to get out.......

I stop shaking my head. "But why are you here, why are you helping me, what about my brother?"

Already got him he's safe. "
He looked at me. I studied his mom for a few minutes and nodded

We can go I said. I believe you

And with that we were off. I was on my way to freedom