the beginning

"It was a rainy night, with deep thunder clapping every so often. I was only a little girl and I had no idea what was happening that night. All that I remember from that night is a loud scream and then drifting back of to sleep......."

I had no clue to why I was telling my shrink this, it had nothing to do with me being in this room talking to a therapist. I had decided not to say anything to her today, but no I had to open my big fat mouth, and blurt out what I was thinking.......I have a feeling it's the tea she gives me, kind of like in Harry Potter where that mean teacher tries to get the truth out of the students by putting some type of potion in the tea......then again maybe not.

I don't know why or how I remember that night. I guess it's because the next day cops are all over the house and my mom's having a hysterical breakdown. I remember like it happened yesterday, my mom crying to my father about some little boy......

"Wendy care to tell me why you are so quiet now. I really thought that you were really opening up to me." I cringe at her voice, lost in my own thoughts.Looking at her I try to give my best I'm not talking to you glare.

"Well you thought wrong. I'm not going to open up to you and I never will. The only reason I'm here is because my dad is making me."

"He's making you come talk to me for a reason. Do you care to discuss that reason, because that the real reason here Wendy."

I stood up as quick as I could, grabbed my purse, and turned to look at her. "We're done here." I turn on the ball of my heal and stalked out, slamming the door behind me.

Couple minutes later

"How was it hon?" My dad asked as I got I into the passenger side of the car. Ignoring him I put headphones into my iPod and and cranked up my music. Hopfully he got the idea that it didn't go well like it always does. With a sigh I look out the window waiting for the car to move but it doesn't.

" Go dad I want to get home, Once Upon A Time comes on and I don't want to miss it." I said. " Dad? Come on." I turn to look at my dad, and what I see was not what I expected. Lets get this straight my dad is the kind, understanding type of man who doesn't get mad that often, so when I saw his face I knew something was wrong.

"Wendy, I'm trying to get you but I'm not. I understand you don't like the therapist but your going to keep talking to her. So far she's the only one to break through. Your....Your mom would have wanted you to be open and talk..."

" Dad moms not here she's in rehab probably not ever coming out, so stop saying mom would have wanted this because if she wanted me to be open and talk and laugh and have fun she wouldn't have tried to commit suicide right in front of me. Ok. I'm done talking."

I turn my attention back to the window while my dad silently started the car and start leave the building.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this is my first book EVER. Updating shouldn't take so long cuz this is my last year in high school and I have tons of free time. Please tell me what you think about it so far....kk. the for reading

Panda