to many men

The next thing i knew the very hot doctor/guy/hook? threw some clothing.

"get changed" he said "and do it quickly. we only have a few minuets left before they make an appearence." Snatching the clothes up and running the the bathroom i went to chang.

i turned around in the mirror to look at my self once i was dressed. dam i look horrible. i thought.

"lets go!"

jumping from his excilmation i turn around and left the bathroom. he looked at me with a satified look and nod and turned onto the balls of his feet. "stay close, don't talk to anyone, and dont look at anyone." with that said he left the room for a few seconds and then came back in. "all clear, lets go."

i felt so rebelious from what i uusually do. i stayed close to him. and left. we ran down the hall, and turned more corners than i could remember. soon enough we left the area i was in and move onto more areas. we passed the E.R. a waiting lounge, and a nurse station. No one was there. odd there usually is at least one person around and i see none where are they? ignoring the nagging feeling i was getting, i continued on my way.

We finally made it to the exit. 20 feet.....15 feet....10......9....8...... as i got to ony five feet left till freedom. a young boy appeared in frond of us. He was around my age a little older maybe. He had dirty blond hair, emerald green eyes, and was dressed like a street bum.

"What exactly are you doing?" he yelled. i came to a screacing halt before i could hit him.

He was cute. But I don't think that I could trust him. Who is he and what is he doing getting in the way of my freedom. I just starred at him with a stupid look on my face. No answer or sassy comeback towards him. I was really getting off on my game