A light? That's mysterious and that light knew about what happened to us here.

"Did the light talk to you?" I asked.

"No it didn't but the light showed me what's happening here before we were in this place. The light needs help and so does my Master." He answered.

Raven reverted back to his original form and I was curious what that light be. It looks like someone is protecting us and knew everything about me or my family.

"Now, we've got two of the sacred beasts, we need to locate the other two as soon as possible." Father said.

"Actually, I already found the third one." I said.

They looked surprised and mother asked me who. Raven looked at Hailey and Selene as he knew that the two girls already took over the sacred beasts but, he didn't say a thing about them.

"You'll know it soon, mother."

I dispell the dimension and went back to the venue. Good thing that nothing happened to the real world and it didn't cause some damages.

With my power, I teleport everyone back to the mansion and had a word with the three chosen one. My parents respected my wish and they let me speak to them personally, except with Hailey. She went out as if she's not included. As what the sacred beasts told me, they need to be kept hidden for the meantime and I respected it.

I used telepathy while talking. At least, Hailey can hear and speak in our conversation while she's going home.

"Vladimir had his mother and he's going to use it as a bait in exchange for me." I said.

"I know my brother. He won't hurt our mother." Hailey added.

I know he cares for his family but in his state of mind, he's going crazy now. I don't know if he can resist hinself from hurting his love ones.

"Yes, Hailey... but, Vladimir isn't in a good condition. He's corrupt now by the darkness and we must act fast to save Beatrice." I said.

"I heard Ares and the pack we're on search." Selene said.

"Yes they are and they had my permission. But, we can't just sit here and do nothing. As we have the sacred beasts in us, we need to protect the innocent people."

I looked at Raven and he knew what I'm going to say.

"I'll dispatch my men to search for Beatrice." He said.

"Thank you." I answered and I'm still afraid that Vladimir will hurt his mother. "Hailey, you are the sky now. I guess Procne's power can help us."

"Yes, I will Quinn. I don't want my mother to be involve in this battle." She answered.

"And Selene, you'll come with me."

After we had a small conversation, Raven went off for his mission that I gave to him and Hailey cut off the telepathy and searched for her mother.

I asked Selene to give me some information about dark magic. This is the only magic that I was forbid to learn. But, what if darkness can defeat darkness too? Maybe I can use dark magic with good intentions.

Selene showed me some facts about dark magic. This kind of magic came from the hearts of the users who were corrupt because of greed. If that's the reason why most dark witches used this kind of magic, then it means that they wanted to rule over this world and be powerful as the deity.

But, can I used dark magic too even I'm not corrupt at heart?

As the books said, it needs such evil intent inorder to learn the dark magic.