17- I'm just Tired

I wore comfy clothes. We were on our way to Thailand for a concert. We had just visited LA they had greeted us warmly at the airport by making a fence so we wouldn't get hurt.

I was tired as I was working on the plane, and hadn't had decent sleep for a few days now. I need Advil. I have a headache. We got off and were heading to our car. Then we got mobbed. Fans were closing in on us.

My anxiety triggered. I clung onto the closet member I could find. Jimin. I never really showed my weak side to him as he has gone through so much himself.

I grabbed his shirt and back hugged him as we tried to get through the crowd of people. His warm sent calmed me. We kept walking and the fans screams were getting louder and i was getting scared.

As I clung to jimin I heard different screams.

"GET AWAY FROM THEM!"

"UNNIE!! OPPAS!!!"

"YOU'RE SCARING Y/N!"

"OMG HELLO HELLO! I'm a BIG FAN!! I LOVE YOU!"

We finally made it to the car. I still clung to Jimin as we got in. The other members looked at use but jimin just shook his head. I slowly feel asleep hugging Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My decent sleep was interrupted as we got to our hotel. I had gotten about an hour of sleep.

"Sorry, Jimin oppa. Sorry for being a pest, I just got really scared with all the fans, then my anxiety- I-,...sorry" I tried to smile hoping he wouldn't be annoyed.

"Y/N you don't need to apologize" he said patting my head.

I nod. As soon as we got to the hotel. I set my bags down and took a shower. Tomorrow the work starts again. I put on a eye cover and got under the blankets.

My roommate my Jin. So I tried to sleep while he ate and did a Vlive. I couldn't sleep. Not because of Jin. I just couldn't sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cleared my throat as I was warming up my voice. Then drank some honey, my throat was a bit sore. I wasn't feeling 100% but I gave it my all.

At the end of the performance I said a few words in Thai. Yes I know Thai. I used to train with Lisa and u picked up some Thai from her.

Once it ended I drank some water. I felt like crap.
We had an award show in 5 days. Three more concerts then a fan sign.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AND THE WINNER IS.....BTS!!"

We received an award. I think fans were catching on that i wasn't feeling well but I don't want to worry them. We smiled and even cried.

I translated RM's speech into Japanese and Thai. Since he covered English and Korean. Then we went off stage. I felt horrible.

I stumbled back to my seat.

"Noona are you okay?" Kookie asked

He used the Noona card. I go weak every time. I didn't want to worry him.

"Yeah I'm fine!" I reassured him

"Are you sure, Noona?"

"Just feeling a bit off but I'll be fine" i answered

He placed his hand on my forehead. He looked shocked then turned to talk to RM.

RM turned to me.

"Y/N do you have a fever?"

I felt dizzy. Everything was spinning.

"N-no I'm f-fine" I said holding my head

I tried to shake it off. Then I saw black dots. I reached to drink some water.

RM grabbed my arm. I didn't feel so good. I fell a numb. Then let RM carry me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"she needs to rest."

"For how long?"

"A few days, and eat properly, she's underweight"

I awoke to a bunch of voices.

I opened my eyes and saw the doctor and my members.