16- the gay is beautiful

It was pride month in S. Korea. The festival was going to begin. The group had been in Korea at the time. Y/n got in touch with the management and made time for her to perform and asked not to be promoted.

She was going but no one knew not even her members. She arrived in her favorite outfit.

She hadn't bothered with a mask

She hadn't bothered with a mask. As she walked in she past protesters. Y/n just stared and walked away. When she went in she was overwhelmed with everything.

People laughing and fooling around. Music playing. She walked around and just joined in. Surprisingly she wasn't mobbed like in the airports.

She was going to perform "Neverland" by holland, "Obvious Story" by Maman, and "Empire State of Mind" by Jay-z, Alicia Keys.

As she went to go get ready she realized that more people had recognized her. After performing she sat on stage as she had more time and began to talk.

"So many of you may know me from the group BTS,*screams*, some of you may not"

"I am Y/f/n. A idol. I know most idols don't openly talk about this but I want to let everyone know that there is someone here to listen. I will always listen don't listen to the others saying it's wrong because, what the f*** is wrong with love?" She finished

This leading to screams. Many Knets were mad. She didn't care. She even made a new friend. Her name is Nayeon. She is  trans, MTF to be exact.