14-Skin and bone pt4.

Thanks a million for 101 followers!! Please send in your requests!
Format-

Setting- explain where the story takes place and how it looks like

Idea-explain the story line

Characters- well the characters you want to put in the story and explain how they look and what you want for them
Suga's POV-
I quickly sat in the drivers seat. Put in the key and start the car. I turned to see everyone in and headed toward the hospital. Rushing I still stay in the speed limit.
Jimin's POV-
     Y/n rested her head on my lap. Jin placed a wet towel on her forehead. When she need to throw up I was there holding the bag. I worried. Rap monster hyung sat in the front seat helping to navigate suga hyung to the hospital.
     Jhope hyung, jungkook and taehyung sat in the back taehyung was trying to calm Jhope hyung. I didn't know what jungkook was doing.
Authors POV-
The bangtan boys sat in worry. As their member, family was sick. As Yoongi drove panicky at what would happen to his sister, jungkook sat in the back. Lifelessness was seen in his eyes. He was worried. For his noona. Although a day apart she's still older then him.
     He stared out the window in dispar. Thinking if part of this was his fault. For not realizing it sooner. Not asking her about it.
They finally arrived at the hospital. They rushed in Jin with y/n in his arms. That girl is super skinny. Anyways nurses ran over to them. One had a bed. Jin placed y/n on the bed. She was then rushed into the emergency room. Yoongi right by her side.
Taehyung POV-
     We were showed the waiting room. We waiting in front of her room.
     "Jin hyung. Imma go get some thing to drink." I notified him on where I was going
     I was hoping that going to get everyone a drink will lighten the mood a bit.
     "Hyung can i go too?" Jungkookie asked me
     I nodded. He got up and walked with me. We had went down stairs to grab some drinks. While waiting for it I noticed jungkook seemed off. Not like everyone was off because of y/nie I mean she was one of our mood makers.
     "Hey kookie you ok?" I asked him
     He seemly looking pale.
     "I-I'm ok hyung" the stuttering gave him away
     "You can tell me." I told him taking him somewhere quiet and private.
     "H-hyung.." he trailed off his eyes watering
     He fell into my arms crying.
     "I'm sorry taetae Hyung. It's my fallout this happened. If I were to notice the blood and asked her she would've been better..l" he said with sobs
     I comforted him. We all were having a ruff time. After the emotional moment. I touched up junkookies face so it wouldn't look like he was crying and retrieved the drinks.
     When I cam back yoongi was there.
     "Hyung? How is she?" Kookie asked
     "She's doing great actually. But she has a fever and needs to eat more. The blood was from throwing up the food to much. So the doctors are going to watch her eating diet and makes sure she back to normal." Yoongi explained
     We released a sigh of relief it wasn't any sickness.
     "Hyung..." Kookie said
     Yoongi hummed in response. Jungkook hugged him. The tall bunny hugging the my small Hyung look cute.
     "I spotted dispatch...." jimin said out of the blue
     "Where?" Asked Jhope
     Jimin pointed to a man with a mask,camera, sunglasses, and hat to cover up. The man quickly moved once jimin spotted him.
     "Well...."Rm said.
A week after treatment- authors POV
     The almost back to normal girl was allowed to go home. She was currently sitting on Kookies a lap. She had started a Vlive. Her and kookie both in matching bunny onesies.
     She updated the fans while jungkook forced her to eat. Due to the directions from the doctors. While y/n wanted to speak with fans jungkook feed her. She answered as many questions as possible. All in different languages.
     Two weeks later the girl was back to normal. She was 48.8kg she still looked skinny. She was better and was able to perform again. Her dancing was a little rusty but she got used to it again.
     With this the members always watch if she's eating not wanting the same thing to happen once again. This just creating their bond stronger.