15-sick baby

Inspired by my sickness. Currently have a cold. And my mom made me cinnamon tea. Soo good also leave me requests I'm open to them. THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 100+ followers!!!
Format-

Setting- explain where the story takes place and how it looks like

Idea-explain the story line

Characters- well the characters you want to put in the story and explain how they look and what you want for them
—-
I woke up in the dorms. It was early around 7. I got up and freshened up. Then changed into some leggings, a hoodie, and some running shoes. I tied my hair into a ponytail and fixed my bag.

I grabbed my keys and headed out. I stopped my the convenience store and picked a snack and drink to eat. I ate my snack and headed to work out . It was around 8 now.

9:00. I was almost done almost done working out when i got a call. I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked

"Noona~" came a groggy voice

"Jungkook are you sick again?" I asked

"Yes and the Hyungs all left" he complained

"I'm on my way. Stay in bed." I told him

"Ok~.." he mumbled

I hung up and sighed

"I told that kid not to play in the snow right after practice cause he'll get sick..what he say. "NoO NoOnA I'lL bE fInE!" Guess what happened you little shit you got sick" I said to myself

I ran back home. I also stopped to get some ingredients for soup and tea. Then walked back to the dorms. I went in and placed the things on the table and went to jungkooks shared room.

"Kookie~" I called for him as I opened the door

"Mmm" he mumbled

Dear lord he looked like he was whitewashed using an app. I walked over to his bed and placed my hand on his forehead. I felt hot. I ran and grabbed the thermometer.

"Open." I say and stuck put it mouth

I waited for a bit till it beeped. FuCk. 102.3 Fahrenheit(39.06 Celsius, idk if I'm right). This kid.

"You're not going out tomorrow or the day after that till you get better." I said

"But I have to choreograph a song tomorrow." He mumbled

"Guess what. I said no. Now shut up for now. I'll got get the soup and tea ready for now just rest." I told him

"Ok.." he said in defeat

Stupid kid thinks I'll let him go out with that temperature. I take out ingredients for my moms soup. She used to make it for me when I was a kid and I was sick. Then to go along with it she'd give me cinnamon tea.

I hummed sunflower by post Malone while cooking. I placed 2 cinnamon sticks in the pot of water and let it boil and continued with the soup. The tea was done so I poured it a cup and let it cool.

Then the soup was done. I added some rice because this kid can eat. I placed it on a tray and carried it to his room.

I opened the door.

"Sit up."I said.

He sat up and I placed the tray of food down on his bed.

"Thank you" he said

I nodded in response. As he ate he turned the food to me.

"Want some." He said with a stuffy nose

"Boy this ain't to drama where you feed me. You sick and I'm not trying to get all that." I replied

He laughed and continued to eat. I went out of the room and went to wash up. After showering and changing. I took his empty tray and took it to wash. After washing it I came back into his room.

I brought a wet towel and some medicine along with water cause who likes the tase of medicine. If you do...you're strange.

"Yah. Before you fall asleep again drink this and change your shirt" I said

He sat up again and drank the medicine. And in the speed of light drank the water. I pulled out a shirt for him to wear because he'd get to cold while sleeping in a man tank top. I made him change his shirt.

"Before you change your shirt." I said

He stared at me.

I pulled out Vix Vapor Rub. Cause like my Mexican friends got me hooked on this ish. I rubbed it on his chest well. Then put a little under his nose. And finally cause every Mexican mother will do this on his feet and made him wear socks.

I was practically raised Then I let him put in his shirt.

He laided back down. I put the wet cloth on his forehead. I pet his head as he slept. Damn I love this kid. He's such an idiot at times though. I was going to get up but he didn't let me.

"Don't go.."he mumbled as he held my arm

This kid 🙄. I smiled a bit.

"Fine. Make some room for me." I replied

We ended up falling asleep together. Thank god I had some vapor rub on me cause I'm not bout to get sick.

Later-

"Noona what did you put on me?" He asked

"Mexicare" I replied

"You feel better?" I asked

"Yeah but I'm still sick. Wait does that mean I can go out tomorrow?"he replied

"Ha! And I own a lambo. No you're not going out tomorrow. You'll get even worse then now." I answered

"FiNe" he replied

I swear if he wasn't sick I would've hit him.