19

Andi Pov

It was the next day at school and I've been ignoring Jovoni. I know it ain't his fault but still how could he not tell me that he fucked Jenne and they had videos and shit. I haven't seen that bitch or her sister but I ain't worried about them either.

I was walking up the stairs and it was a group of girls in the corner. "Um De'Andi ?" I heard one of them say.

"Yeah?" I said.

"So like not to be in your business but did Jovoni fuck Jenne while y'all were together" she said.

"Bitch get out my face" I said rolling my eyes. She ain't say nothing but her and her little friends were laughing.

I walked to my class which I had with Shawn, Masiah, and Jovoni. This should be fun .

When I got in I sat down and shawn turned around. "Wassup" he said.

"If you finna come at me with your bull shit Shawn don't even i ain't in the mood" I said.

"I wasn't I'm chillin I just wanted to apologize" he said.

"Welp go ahead" I said.

"I'm sorry that a couple months ago I was acting like a bitch. All that shit i did wasn't cool"
He said. He kept going on I could tell he really meant it though.

"So we cool?" He said.

"Yeah we straight" I said. We started talking some more and I'm surprised he ain't bring up that whole Jenne & Jovoni shit.

In the middle of me and Shawn conversation Masiah walked in shortly after Jovoni does too.

"Wassup lil Nigga" Masiah said pushing my head a lil bit.

"Bitch don't do that" I said. Me and Shawn looked at that nigga outfit he looked a damn mess.

"The fuck you wearing nigga" Shawn said.

"Don't worry about me" he said.

"Masiah you got on some nike slides, some red joggers and a grey hoodie" I said.

"Nigga it's Tuesday ion care" he said.

"Andi can I talk to you?" Jovoni said.

I looked at him and his eyes were puffy liked he was crying. "What?" I said.

"In private" he said.

"Anything you say you can say it in front of them" I said.

It seemed like he hesitated before saying something. " I just wanted to apologize for letting them videos get leaked and not telling you that I used to fuck Jenne" he said.

"Ok" I said.

"That's all you gone say ?" He said.

"I mean to be honest Jovoni... I don't care. You fucked her before you started fucking with me right ? So therefore it's nothing for me to be mad over, yeah you shoulda told me I don't know why you didn't but oh well too late now. you didn't leak them because I know who did" I said.

"Well we all know who did Andi" Masiah said.

"I never wanted you to embarrass you and make you look stupid I'm sorry" he said.

"It's not your fault it's my stupid how ass cousins" I said .

"What?" Shawn said.

"My cousins that go to oak park Jayda and Dayja they paid Jenne to leak them to get back at me cause me, my mama, and Mira fucked them & they mama up last weekend" I said.

"Woah" Masiah said.

"Why y'all fight" Shawn said.

"They cousin kidnapped me" I said.

Shawn jaws dropped , how could this nigga not know this ?

We had a sub and the class was boring Jovoni left class after we talked more and I told him I wasn't interested in a relationship with him anymore.