18

Andi Pov

After that night it was the next morning, & it was Monday.. so that meant school. I woke up at 6 & in looked in the mirror , I ain't going no damn where today. I walk to my mama room see if she cool and she still sleep. Mira came out her room I guess she ain't going either.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yeah g, you?" She said.

"Yeah" I said. I went back to my room and got on my phone before I went back to sleep.

I see texts from Jovoni.

(It's supposed to say slat but 🤷🏾‍♀️)

Where the hell this coming from ?

Ion even got time I'm not texting back I'm sleepy. I close my eyes and start dozing off for like 10 minutes then here come Mira busting thru my door.

"DE'ANDI ! BITCH JOVONI & JENNE VIDEOS OF THEM FUCKING ALL ON INSTAGRAM FROM LAST NIGHT" she yells.

"Bitch what" I said.

"Fuck is you yelling for " my mama said coming from up out her room.

"Because aunite looook" She said showing my mama sum.

"Who is that" she asked.

"Jovoni nasty as-" Mira said before my mama cut her off.

"Watch ya mouth" my mama said.

"That's what everybody tagging me in" I said.

AND THATS WHY HE SENT THAT SHIT DUMBASS!

"Wooooooooooow so that's what he texting me this bull for" I said.

"Yessss" Mira said.

"I ain't got time for y'all, y'all better shut the hell up before I make y'all go to school" my mama said leaving from out the room.

"Oh well I'm going to sleep" I said laying back down. Mira left out my room & boom bitch just like that I was put like a light.

——————
5 hours later.

It's like 11am and my mama left I don't know where she went, but Mira still here.

I decided I should get up and get myself together because me Kianna & Jerel supposed to be doing sum when they get out of school.

I took a shower and what not then did my hair & make up. Ion look to bad but it's sum slight

I put on a red & white jumpsuit & just chilled til it was time to go.

——————
Jerel & Kianna here so I went outside to get in the car.

"BITCH SO WHAT HAPPENED" Jerel said.

"Nothing nigga" I said.

"So y'all together?" Kianna said.

" i ain't even paying attention to that nigga he been blowing me up ion even care" I said.

"So you just saying fuck him? Huh ? You can't do that he too fine" Jerel said.

"Well you can have him because that shit for gay niggas" I said.

"Ununnnnn" Kianna said laughing her ass off.

"You know what Bitch okay, but I know why she leaked them" he said.

"Why?" Kianna said.

"These girls that go to oak park paid jenne to leak em" he said.

"What girls ?" I said.

"They some twins they names jayda & Dasia or sum" he said.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK" I said.

"What ?" Kianna said.

"THEY NAMES IS JAYDA AND DAYJA AND THEM MY SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING COUSINS"

————
Andi fit

————Andi fit