12

Andi Pov

"My cousins come here" I said going in the kitchen.

They were behind me and I guess they could tell something was wrong with me because I was shaking my leg real hard.

"What's wrong" jalaya said.

"When Asia took my phone She was talking shit to Jovoni" I said.

"What's she say" Mira said.

"When she take yo phone" ken said.

"Before y'all got here she took my shit when I was on the phone with him, and I went to the kitchen and came back her ass went to the bathroom with my shit" I said.

"So what she say to him" liaa said.

"Bitch that I'm ran thru and she told him about will" I said.

Yeah it's true that my dad did beat us, but my mama ain't stick around for that. My uncles got him together, and my mama since she a lawyer locked his ass up.

"What about will" jalaya said.

"That he beat us" I said.

"Oh well nah" Mira said.

"So she saying you ran through when she fucked our brothers ?" Ken said.

I think she's more pissed then me.

"Hell nah bitch we fucking them up" Mira said.

"Bitch you fucked javen, dj, and noel but my cousin a hoe ?" Jalaya said.

"What" Asia said.

"Bitch don't play dumb" I said. "Yo ass was talking all that to Jovoni acting like he wasn't gone tell me with ya hoe ass".

"You did what" Brianna said.

"Girl I wasn't even talking to Jovoni like that, I was tryna see what's the deal with y'all" Asia said.

"Bitch ya lyin" eliaa said.

"You can shut the fuck up, because ain't nobody even talking to you" Asia said to eliaa.

"Bitch you ain't talking too my sister like that because I'll show you something" ken said.

"What exactly did she say Andi" Zuri said I handed her my phone to show her the messages with Jovoni.

"I ain't say shit" Asia said.

"I really hate a lying ass bitch so stop fucking talking unless you gone talk that shit to me" I said.

"BEAT HER ASS BITCH, She took that shit too far over some dick" Zuri said.

"If you don't I will" Brianna said.

"Y'all bitches fake as fuck" Asia said.

Mira was just in the back shaking like a mug.

"I'm not gone fight you because y'all gone jump me" Asia said.

"Ain't nobody gone jump you, so let's get shit crackin" Mira said.

"Talking that big shit wassup" jalaya said.

"Ight bet come on" Asia said.

She walked out the house and I was right behind her putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Touch me, touch me" I said bumping my shoulder on to hers.

She pushed me back and I threw a straight blow to her face. I was really getting that shit in, she had nothing on me.

"Yeahhhh Andi" i heard Zuri call out.

"Dumbass bitch, try that shit again" I said dropping her on the ground.

Soon I saw my mama pull up so I stopped fighting. "What is this" she said getting out her car.

"She had me fuck- I mean messed up" I said.

"What she do" my mama said.

"She told Jovoni that I was ran thru and told him about will" I said.

I turned back around to see that she was walking down the street.

"She know him or something" she asked me.

"No she was tryna talk to him and tryna make me look bad" I said.

"Go in the house" she said.

"She in trouble" Mira said.

"No" she said.

She better not be mad either I had to Handle my own shit. I'm not no weak ass bitch.