From the distant, I heard their voices.

"Cassie...?"

"Dad..."

Hold the fricking fuck up.

I jumped off my chair, almost stumble and fall, when I reached the door Cassie swung the door open and hug Scott Lang. Then he saw me.

Oh my god, we're actually, really, definitely, undeniably....

in the Endgame now.

Scott was really confused and so was I, we both didn't know how did he come back, also he obviously didn't age as well as myself and we both just noticed that.

"You're... big now." He smiled at Cassie and they hugged, I was smiling with my hands over my mouth. "And you... You look just the same, what happened? What is going on right now?"

He welcomed me in and I touched his hands.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Why is Cassie all grown up and the street's deadly empty?" He asked back.

"Okay, I'll tell you first, just come inside."

I settled us nicely at the dinner table, Scott stared at my fluffy eggs like that was the most confusing thing ever, actually, everything was very, very confusing to Scott right now.

"Okay... here I go." I cleared my throat. "It's been five years."

"..." He looked at me.

"..." Cassie looked at him.

"..." I looked at Cassie.

"What?" He asked out.

"Okay hold on." I walked over to the counter and threw him some orange, then grabbed him a knife. He was a little confused, again, but reminded I knew some of his past, then he started cutting them even though it wasn't sweetened.

"So, when you and Clint were in your quarantines, we had this villain called Thanos."

"Why called Thanos?"

"I- Don't- Know- but listen please?"

"Okay?"

"So, for the sake of the plot, there were six stones so powerful that combined together it could be anything to your desire. This Thanos we're talking about, is a mad Titan from Saturn, he was collecting them."

Scott ate his orange slices confusedly.

"We were trying to fight to destroy one of the stones so he can't reach to it but we lost, Thanos got all the stones, and all he ever wanted was to get rid half of all living being in an entire universe."

"That's just nut."

"He did that. By snapped his fingers while wearing a gauntlet with those stones attached."

"..." Scott froze for about 20 seconds.

"That's why I asked you, how did you come back, we guessed you were all dusted away, but you weren't."