[23] Starkwarts

Happy Crimus.....
It's crismun....
Merry crisis.
Merry Chrysler

Im
Ba
Ck

You & Me (We're all in this together~)

      We stop by a store in the X-men universe to get regular outfits that would look British.

   "Remind me why we need to change our outfits again?" Peter asks me, "And why does it have to look British?"

   "Because Peter! We're going to Hogwarts!" I say excitedly.

   "The magical school you mentioned earlier? Is it also a movie franchise?" He puts on a green scarf.

   "Pete you're not Slytherin, that's for sure. Try on the yellow or red one." I say, "And yes it is a movie franchise, about wizard school. Our task is I need to touch Harry Potter, and I need to get the elder wand."

   "Who's he and what's the elder wand?"

   "He's a wizard, lizard, blizzard." I laugh, alone.

   "Huh...?" Peter looks at me confusedly, then he shakes his head. "I love you so I'm just going to pretend to understand your references."

   "Appreciate that, and I'm sorry... Okay! I think we look British enough, let's go." I say.

   "We don't have the money to buy these clothes though..."

   "Remember how I just got mind control power?" I smile and look at the cashier, putting my fingers on my temple, and say, "Hey, man. We're going to take these for free, thank you."

   "No problem!" The guy smiles back.

   "This power is so cool." Peter praises.

   "Thanks to Professor X, now, let's go to the Harry Potter universe." I take Peter's hand and hold him closer, I grab out my Bifrost necklace and close my eyes.

"How does that thing works anyway?" Peter asks.

"I just wish it, I guess," I say, closing my eyes, but I guess when I got the Spider-sense, I didn't get the common sense. So out of the blue, we're teleported randomly without me knowing which time in the franchise we're jumping in.

The teleportation feels like our whole bodies whoosh through the hurricane and now I want to throw up. Suddenly we hit the ground, in a superhero landing of course.

"Shit!" I yell.

"(Y/n)! I wasn't prepared!" Peter falls to his knees.

My eyes start to adjust to our new world, where are we? Which timeline? Where did I bring us? I look up and...

Oh fuck.

We're in the middle of the last movie, Voldermort's army is on one side, Dumbledore's army is on another. And we two dumbasses dressed overly British stand in the middle between them being confused.

"Who... are you?" Voldermort looks at me.

I look around with the widest eyes ever. Everyone is so confused with us popping in the middle of a dramatic fight after thinking Harry is dead.