[22] Rage and serenity

Is there anything better than pussy?
Yes! A very good book!

🎹
🎹
🎹

Ms. Fiancé

I have gained pop culture references that the version of me would have. That includes all the memes and songs as well. I'm jamming to all the new songs! I was just crying over the 10 minutes version of All Too Well.

   I find that inside the bags that we carried around with our suits and infinity stones, pool-pool gave me a phone, charger, and two sets of headphones. I cannot express how much I love Pool-pool.

   Pool-pool for president.

   Anyway, fangirling aside, we need to rescue Magneto, Erik, then Quicksilver, Peter.

   "His name is also Peter?" Peter asks me. He's suiting up in a normal spidey suit.

   "Yeah. He's cool."

   "And what about magnate man?" He asks innocently.

   "Ugh, Magneto actually. He could be unpredictable, if he's not wearing a helmet I can get access into his mind and it'll be fine."

   "So we can't wear our Iron Spider suits because he can control metal? Imagine what you could do with that power to Thanos, (Y/n)!" He says excitedly.

  "Exactly. But Magneto is an anti-hero."

   "Meaning?"

   I scratch my head. "...Like Loki? He's so bad but he does it so well that even thought he killed 800 people, we can't help but simp for them?"

   "Okay...? You simp for Loki?"

   Ugh shit, I forget I'm engaged and I can't thirst for everyone anymore even if it's just me fangirling.

   "Ugh... no?"

   "You simp for Loki!" He points at my face like a child with a stolen toy.

   I look around us. We are in some kind of base where Magneto was out to rescue some X-men and Peter (the quick one) chased after. They haven't left so they must've been caught. And Peter is being incredibly loud.

   "Is this really the place, Pete?! We're in the enemy lair's rooftop trying to rescue powerful X-men, and I was just being my fangirl self. I love you to death, I died like twice already."

   Peter looks at me in silence for a bit, then shrugs. "Fair enough. (Y/n), we died twice, both of us, and we're still here. It's impressive. We're like, power couple."

  "Oh god, I definitely outgrew you because you sounded so squishy and adorable. Hey! We're simping over each other! We need to stop it! Back on the mission!" I say.

   We make sure the infinity stones are secured, then we put on our spidey suits properly. I make sure my Bifrost necklace is still with me.

   "In case anything goes wrong, we need to think of which universe we should go to next and whose power I should absorb," I say.

   "Star wars...?" Peter says.

   "You are just dying to go see Star Wars universe aren't you?"

    "Yeah..."

   "Space wizard... I mean, it's not a bad option. But Jedis have to go on training and stuff." I mutter. "What about the dark side? What if I lose myself to the dark side?"

   "Yeah, maybe that's not too good." Peter takes it too seriously. "Don't go to the dark side (Y/n)."

"But they have cookies..."