[16] I love herrrr

You know what? I love myself.
Even though I look like a burnt chicken nugget,
I still love myself.

👁
👄
👁

   Ah shit, here we go again.

Last time I went Eleven and bled my nose like this I died a painful death. This time the blood is thicker and my headache hurt like hell.

Thor calls his storm breaker and lightning strikes, I yell out like seeing a jump scare in a horror movie, he does look cool whilst my nose is raining blood.

   "Nose, fucking stop. Fucking stop Nose." I lose my mind as I talk to my nose.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" Tony stops to ask me.

"Go ahead, kick his ass." I try to look away. Changing the subject."

He squishes my cheeks and forces me to look directly at him.

   "Don't say it." Tony sees my joke coming.

   "I'm an idiot sandwich."

"I said don't say it. It doesn't help the fact that you're bleeding, again."

"Tada..." I say tiredly.

"No, (Y/n). This is no time to joke. Thanos from the past is over there and you're bleeding out. So you will hide, don't engage the fight."

"Like hell I would listen to that. I'm fighting that purple sack balls piece of shit with all my depression. And that's a lot of damage." I wipe my nose.

   Tony Stark rolls his eyes, even though I see it everyday, it's still mesmerizing to look at.

   But then, he has tears welling up. And it's just saddening to see now.

   "Fine, come with me then. Let's kick that fucker's ass." He says, and we hold hand as we approach Thanos.

   He sits on the rock, looking over at us.

   "You could not live with your own failure, and where did that bring you? Right back to me."

   "Boring, boring, boring." I say with a nosebleed, looking at him, so done with this asshole.

   Thanos looks back at me interrupting his speech confusedly, then continues.

   "I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible... Life clings to the past with bloody fingernails. As long as there are those who remember what was, there will be those unable to accept what can be. They will resist."

   Tony says, "Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn. Especially this one." He rubs my head.

   "I'm thankful. Because now I know what I must do." He reaches for his helmet.

   "He's pulling a magneto." I point at him.

   "What's that, child?" Thanos asks me.

   "Shut the fuck up." I reply.

   Thonos is even more confused, he keeps his character. "With the stones that you've collected for me, create a new one, teeming with life that knows not what it has lost, but only what it has been given. A grateful universe."