[20] BRUeB

Oh my god,
They were roommates.

💁🏻‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

You! Yes, you!

As someone who reads too many fan-fictions for my own good, I have no idea how this is gonna go.

Once Tom goes back inside, I check on my web shooter and follow Peter. After that conversation, I need to be with him, by that I mean Peter. He was probably watching, and I don't want him to feel any worse.

"Pete?" I say as I look around on the rooftop. I can't find him anywhere so I put my mask on and contact him through our mask. "Spidey ding dong this is Spidey boobies, you copy?"

   "The heck is that code name?" He replies.

   "Well as far as I'm concerned I fucked up my own timeline so any codenames should be fine, where the heck are you anyway?"

   "You see the bright building with loud music, about 2 swings from you?" He asks.

   "The rooftop with a party? Why are you there?"

   "Well your friend Pool-pool, aka Mr. Reynolds is here, and he's buying me drinks! And maybe I'm pretty drunk!"

   "Chile stop drinking. Wait, Reynolds? Ryan Reynolds?"

   "Yeah! And he's really cool, I think he has a superpower too! Come here!"

   I am incredibly confused. But yet it would make sense if Pool-pool and Ryan are the same person because... well they are. He's the closest one to understand me after all. Fourth wall breaker fellas.

   I swing to the wall and climb up to the party discreetly, luckily the people here are too drunk to care who just pops out of nowhere and joins their party. College kids, I assume.

"This way hon!" Peter shouts at me with a big smile. Next to him is the Ryan Reynolds...

I'm going to faint.

"Hello..." I say faintly at Ryan, he looks at me, and laughs.

"Look at her, when I'm in this form she's transformed back into a fan. Wahahahah!" Peter and Ryan laugh at me together.

"Pool?" I ask.

"The one and only." He bows.

"You... you know?"

"He does! He also knows why we're sent here!" Peter says excitingly.

"And why is that?" I ask, sitting down with them confusedly.

"He was going to wait for you to arrive to tell it."

"That's right." Ryan claps his hand together, then open his arms wide.

"What?" I look at him confusedly.

"Come get a hug, you look like a lost puppy before it gets hit by a car."

"That's a weirdly dark accurate metaphor," I say and hug him. He pats me in the back.