Señorita (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

She turned around and continued walking, leaving Shawn dumbfounded there. Damn, atleast she got out of their conversation before she can do some crazy shit in front of him, specifically, saying yes to him. The thought of having his hands all over her body is playing on her mind. Him planting kisses around her neck and sucking on a spot where she would release a loud moan. Him brushing his fingers against her soaking panties, teasing her entrance with a thin layer of fabric in between their skins.

As she arrived home exactly at 6PM, she smashed the door behind her, throwing her bag at the side. She slumped against the wooden door. She can't take it anymore. She needs to touch herself. Her body is craving for pleasure. Shawn was on her mind all the time. Her hands made it under her skirt. She felt her skin getting sweaty in a any second. As she felt the thin fabric of her panties from her waist, she pulled it down in between her knees. The warm breeze blew against her core. Her body jerks foreward as she felt her vagina getting tingly because of how horny she is right now. Her fingers brushed on the lip of her pussy, making her body shiver. She felt the warmth of her skin under her touch. The image of Shawn leaning on to her thighs appears on her head out of nowhere. That was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. She didn't like how her brain is playing with her right now but it turns her on. The thought of Shawn lapping onto her clit with her finger gently brushes against her sensitive clit. Her body arched up from the sensation. She wanted more. She shuts her eyes tight as she imagined Shawn sucking her clit lightly. She rubbed her clit as her body tensed up in response. She begins to breathed heavily as she put more pressure against her sex. Then she remembered how big Shawn's hands was. It is time to make his fingers work with something. Something that is in between her thighs. Her finger pushed through her tight entrance with the scene of Shawn inserting his finger deep into her.

"Oh fuck."

Moans and heavy breaths escaped her lips as she started thrusting her finger into her soaking core in a slow pace. It feels good to have this feeling again. It's been months since the last time she had fingered herself. She's always been like this whenever a random James Dean-like boy entered their cafe. She can't help herself but do some dirty things on her body. This is actually the first that one of James Dean's grandson has had an interaction with her. But with Shawn, it feels so different. He made her knees weak just by staring her. He has no ordinary eyes. His stare made her want him to fuck her. She lost it. His image plays again with his finger thrusting relentlessly into her vagina. Her finger did the same as she bit her lip to contain her loud moans. She felt the building pressure from her stomach. A few seconds later, she felt herself squirting around his finger, breathing heavily against the door. She pulls out her dripping finger from her used pussy. She sat on her place for a moment, thinking about him. She wanted him so bad. She pulled out down her panties down her legs and off her feet and stood up from the floor. Her body is still shaking due to the orgasm she had a minute ago.

~•~

It was already 4PM in the afternoon and Camila is on her way to Marga's party. She had her shoulder bag with her with some clothes inside if she ever got drunk and throw up all over herself. As soon as she saw the dimmed lights from Marga's house, she knows she's pulling a theme. The party had dimmend lights in strings all over the post, windows and on her front door. The strums of guitar can be heard from inside. It's a Bohemian x Latin theme and it looks aesthetically pleasing. She excitedly walked inside the doors to see a lot of people dancing on a Latin song. There was no hard or trap beats. Only guitars, maribas and some drums. The crowd is chilling around the room. Some men are dressed in a Bohemian style of clothing and they looked absolutely gorgeous on it. She wanted to see the musicians who's playing a catchy intrumental song but the dancefloor is a bit crowded. She grabbed a glass of wine from the table beside herand took a sip of it.