Señorita (Part 1)

Mulai dari awal

"But my shift is not yet-" She cuts herself as the incident flashed in her mind. "Oh, you're right."

"Hey, how about you take a rest right now and tomorrow? I'm throwing a party this Saturday and you're invited, you can bring some of your friends too." Marga said.

"Marga, you know you're my only friend here in town," both of them laughed at each other. Camila turned on her side to check the clock. It's already 4:20 in the afternoon which is the end of her shift and 20 minutes overtime. She realized that she really got distracted from that handsome stranger she met a few minutes ago. His hazel eyes that makes her legs weak and her panties wet. There's a lot of sexual fantasies going on around her head about that man.

"Hey Camila!" Marga snapped, shaking her steadied body by her shoulders. The Cuban shook her head as she found her best friend's worried eyes.

"Oh sorry, I'm just... tired? Yep tired." She says, pulling her hairclip from her hair. She grabbed her shoulder bag from the table and looked at Marga for the last time.

"Bye! See you tomorrow at my party." Marga shouted as she waved her hand at Camila.

Camila flashed a small smile, waving back at her best friend. She proceeded to the storage room and to the back gate of the restaurant. As she passed the walls, someone called her out of nowhere.

"Señorita!" A masculine voice says. The Cuban turned on her side to see the stranger she met earlier. At first, she thought of replying a word back at him but she chose to keep walking. The stranger quickly made his way in front of her, stopping her. Camila inhaled deeply and exhaled with her eyes opeing up at him. The stranger had a light smile plastered on his face. He looked so fucking gorgeous. She had never seen a man like him. His eyes are so focused on hers, making her sexually aroused. It was consuming her in a second.

"What do you want?" The Cuban asked, trying her best not to sound seductive or drool over him.

"Would you go on a date withe me?" The man asked. Camila was taken back from how confident he is. She wanted to say yes.

"Sorry but, no." Camila brushed her shoulders against his as she keeps on walking.

The stranger stopped her by her shoulder, turning her around to face him.

"Why not?" He asked.

Camila gave him an irritated look. She crossed her arms on her chest. Damn, she's having a trouble on keeping her temper. This man might be the most handsome guy she'd ever witnessed but God, she didn't expected him to be this annoying.

"First of all, I don't even know who you are and second of all, do you really think I'm going on a date with an asshole like you?" Camila spat, rolling her eyes at him.

"Oh, right, I'm sorry. I'm Shawn by the way,"

"Shawn?"

"Shawn Mendes."

The sound of his voice soothes her ears. It was so sensual yet so innocent. Damn, she's going to lose her control at any minute.

"Hi Shawn, I'm Camila Cabello and nice to meet you. If you don't mind, I need to go home now."

"I could give you a ride, if you want."

Camila sighs in defeat. She knew he's not gonna stop until he gets her answer.

"No." She grunted as the man pouted his lips. She watches him in confusion, a few minutes ago he's acting like he wanted to have a sultry rough sex with her until she can't walk properly and now he's frowning like child who didn't get a stuff toy from a crane machine, looking cute as fuck. "Asshole!"