T O G E T H E R

THIS IS NOT AS ACCURATE LIKE THE LAST EPISODE ON BEYBLADE BURST! THIS IS JUST MY WANTING, MY WRITING!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELF ,CUS NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK

He laid there, on the floor. Valt was in the same position.

Their heavy breaths filled the stadium. In each of their minds, was the acknowledgement of each other.

"So?"

It took a few moments for Shu to realize Valt was talking to him. He swallowed before replying, "so what?"

Valt chuckled, making a weird noise as he stretched. His aching joints popping before relaxing as he stopped. He sat up, a small daze at the sudden movement but he managed. 

He sighed softly, "we good?"

Shu sat up, his sweat wet white locks falling over his red eyes. "Sure" he said.

"Great, cus I'm not done with you."

That sentence made Shu turn around, seeing how Valt was already on his feet and in his challenging pose.

This brought a small smile to Shu's lips, "is that so?"

"Yeah!"

Shu closed his eyes, chuckling softly at their scenario. Some things would never change, that was what Shu was sure of.

"Well then," the albino got on his feet as well. He picked up his bey's pieces quickly and attached them to his launcher. "Your on"

Valt cheered, and soon enough they were both counting down.

The crowd was confused, but that didn't bother the two males. They were in their own little world. After everything that had happened, they stood at the stadium.

They yelled. They laughed. They cheered. They smiled.

together

t h e  e n d.