O V E R R U L E D

A/n: here is your updates my lovelies. Tbh I forgot until I got a notification from my calendar and i was like-"oh shit"

Weeks passed,they went to the snake pit and searched for shu,but no luck was found that day. Only the appearance of Red eye.

Red eye.

He was stuck in Valt's head. The memory of the mysterious blader that stole Shu's bey. His cold,blunt voice that dared to say the words that Valt avoided his entire search. "Shu kurenai is gone". It brought him to tears,to anger. He wanted to win his friends bey back,to save it just for when the male came back. But he failed.

Yet he swore to go back and win it once more. To prove that Shu kurenai is alive.

But so far, nothing.

That faithful night Valt had zero to no sleep. His mind was replaying the voice that said the words. The movement s ove the stole Bey. He had to admit,it was strong . But it was wrong. So wrong in Valt's perspective
,especially since it was Spryzen.

He just wanted to have his friend back. To tell shu how much he missed him. His cooking as well of course.

He wanted his best friend back.

It was all he wanted the most at the moment. But sadly the life of a blader is to meet its goals. And that ment pushing Shu aside for a little in order to compete with a clear and focused mind.

He hated this. He hated the thought of the idea. But there was nothing more for him to do at the moment,not yet at least.

"Put this on and you will wield the ultimate power. Once you do,there is no turning back"