LLJ

Things I regret not doing is not speaking to him because when I heard his album 17 because my favorite song was Jocelyn Flores definitely and many other songs I enjoyed a majority of his songs and I was scared he wasn't gonna read the dm and everyday I think about not doing it because I was afraid he wouldn't read it but after I found out he did check his messages but after he passed I see he did and I just wished I didn't let my ego get in the way because not all celebrities read their fans and supporters DMs so I was afraid but I did respond to like his story and I will never forget because I cared.
But I had this utterly feeling something was going to happen but I would've never expected it was going to be him ever in a million minutes or years above my knowing. I didn't have enough money to go to Florida and I know my grandparents wasn't gonna let me go down there especially by myself because I was 16 I will be 18 by the end of the year but I missed an opportunity definitely but I know someday I will go down there and visit his resting place even my other favorite artists who have passed that I admired when I was younger.

Well this is the end of my book and my thoughts and feelings about the late artist of our generation and decade of music and life itself general no matter the time.

💔💫Rip Jahseh #LLJ 🕊

Love
Peace
&
Happiness