The Dreams I Had And Signs

Recently I would feel like a presence is around me or feel something touch me in my sleep sometimes I feel like it's my father and I would wake up because I felt it and get somewhat overwhelmed but not really because I believe spirits walk among us and are with us I had a 3 dreams about Jahseh and 1 sign this week when I went to go take my senior pictures his song came on Pandora on the TV screen possibly because I was concerned I knew it was getting around that time he passed away and how I felt hurt me and a lot of people except the haters who thrived to see him die and wished death.
The first dream I had was about how I really wanted the BMW I8 car and he said "You better have some good money" or something which I wasn't surprised made me laugh so, I woke up. Then the next was a dream of me walking on my own street where I live and down the street was Ski and him playing with each other in their younger days and I was just admiring also, sad that will never come back again or repeat in time of how they cherished each other and I was so upset that he lost his like brother even though they didn't get a long that one time but I'm happy they made amends and thats all that matters because if not that would've made a big mark especially on Ski Mask.
All I have to say is love everyone even if they hurt you theres still love if you had a strong chemistry if not it wasn't meant to be just let it be and move forward as best as you can it will get better if you have the willing to stay strong and love yourself too.