I H3D 3nother Dre3m

I was at a store I recall smith's I suppose I used to go to this store all the time with my grandmother before my grandparents died last year 2020 all 333 March & July and my Father in 2011 January 3rd.
And I see these numbers everywhere I go and I will eventually get it tatted up when I am stable I lost a lot....
So, I was walking out the store I don't remember all the dream or what occurred I saw the past version of him with the low-top brown hair when x was in the process of starting his dreads.
Okay, Okay you get the picture.
And here comes the X with the black and blonde dreads he walks up with me and the other older era of X and they look at each other I wasn't really involved I was basically observing this and he was talking to him the older version of him was kinda appalled about his future and what and who he had become.
Beside all the drama he had in his life it was about basically his achievements and success in the music industry I think it this dream taught me the most because I was traumatized by my past even though it occurred months ago in December that my grandparents had passed but I already knew it was coming I had dream in 2019 in the early stages of 2020 a dream about my grandparents I knew they were fine because they were sleeping and I had a nightmare. I think it was my dad trying to help me prepare for that and honestly you're never prepared even for a stormy day.
I also had a dream where I was on a boat in the middle of the sea and a storm was coming if I knew then what I know now but it's life we receive signs but sometimes we are afraid of what is to come to embrace changes even good or bad so we may think...
Anyways, let me get back on track to the dream they were so intrigued by one another but it was more of the low-top version of him looking at his future self I think he was proud of how far he came from just when he was when he was so depressed and I remember saying something in hindsight to the past version of him as I was standing behind the black and blonde version of him I was just standing there watching it and being excited to see what I was looking at but also it was a lesson to teach us how to move forward from the past and keep it pushing that message was to that it will be okay even through the bullshit he take but what I also picked up intuitively was "Quantum Vortex" and months later this month I was on TikTok and I was in the spiritual hashtag and this girl mentioned it about the Quantum Vortex and how we can jump through different timelines in the astral plane etc.
I also, got 333 on my McDonalds cup while I was with my grandma getting food and I was definitely shook.
The message I got from this for anyone out there who is reminding themselves from the past versions of yourself and get away from those who force you back into or reminds you of your past and move away from those who do.
Everyone including myself I just wanted to let you know that the universe is guiding you to move forward and to pay attention to the signs and your dreams and to go for them as hard and attack any opportunity as best as you can.
I wanted to share this to you guys today I was supposed to sooner but life has been up and down for me in some cases reckoning.
So, I try to persevere through everything as best I can.