love live : sakura yukki

general information

name : sakura yukki

nicknames : saki , little cherry

age : sixteen

year : first

sexuality : lesbian

birthday : september eighth

idol information

idol group : plautise

sub - unit : frosty roses

role : regular member though she will occasionally compose songs with narumi

main image colour : pink

attribute : pure

charm point : her height

physical appearance

general appearance :

height : she stands at one hundred and forty - five centimetres , or four foot seven .

weight : she considers herself slightly underweight at ninety pounds , or forty kilograms . 

character traits 

personality : sakura is very shy . she has a habit of crying in large crowds , she has stage fright and hates performing alone , because of this she doesn't have a solo album like the rest of the girls , and instead she shares an album with her older sister.

likes : her sister , her best friend , ruby kurosawa

dislikes : being alone , aqours hate

hobbies : playing string instruments especially violin and acoustic guitar

pet peeve: when people comment " FIRST " on their online videos .

fears: monophobia ( fear of being alone ) , cynophobia ( fear of dogs ) , hemophobia ( fear of blood )

relationships

mother : sakura's mother is an idol fanatic . she introduced her and her sister to idols and ever since sakura's been obsessed. she was overjoyed when sakura and matsuko became idols and proclaimed she was their number one fan . sakura loves her mother more than she loves herself and is always there for her .

father : sakura's father is a traveller . he's not always home to see his kids but always watches concerts after they've been uploaded online , and texts them saying how proud he is of their achievements .

sibling : sakura has one older sister , matsuko . matsuko is part of plautise and is a big part in sakura's life . sakura and matsuko's relationship can be compared to that of ruby and dia , their favourite aqours idols respectively . sakura knows how much matsuko cares about her but she knows matsuko doesn't like showing it , as the student council president she has to keep her composure at all times .

best friend : sakura's best friend is takara yamazawa, she calls her taka-chan or kurira , depending on her mood . takara was actually the one that convinced sakura to pursue becoming a school idol , she thought it would boost sakura's confidence and fulfil her childhood dream of becoming an idol . sakura is very thankful to have takara in her life , she's the best friend sakura could ever asked for .

other friends : sakura's other friends at school include her idol group , plautise . sakura feels braver and safer around these girls , she'd do anything for them .

love interest : sakura's love interest is actually her best friend . takara was sakura's first friend and was always there for her and along the way , sakura gained quite a large crush on the grey haired girl . she doesn't want to confess because she's scared it'll ruin their friendship .

rivals: plautise's rivals are the idol group sunny river from kumarushima girls' academy . sunny river are former love live ! winners .

credits

plautise is a fanmade love live group by me and my friend , ember

takara yamazawa and matsuko yukki belong to ember