c/nine. sex

*As the title indicates, this chapter contains sex!*

Matty came back into the bus, looking apologetic. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm gonna rinse my mouth. I feel gross and used." He laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh as well. Usually, I'd be the one saying that.

I sat down in the couch, placing a blanket on top of it beforehand, as I refused to sit where Jacqueline did before cleaning the couch.

Matty came back around two minutes later and sat down next to me, and he gave me that stare, yet again.

"What is it?" I ask him.

He continues to stare for a while. "I really don't have Jacqueline on my mind, ever, anymore." He expresses.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Why is he telling me this? "Uh, okay?" I reply.

He smiles at me, as if he wanted me to be confused.

I shrug him off and open my notebook, gesturing for Matty to look at it and showing him one of the new verses:

If you're actually kind

If you're who they say you are

If you're a surprise

Or another dull star

If I can't get to know you

Where are we going?

This is all him, you know who

The pencil-less poet.

He raises his eyebrows in amazement. "This is really good, Val. Really." He smiles.

I shake my head. "It sucks. "going" doesn't rhyme with "poet" and it's obvious!" I groan, ripping the papers off, standing up and throwing them across the room. Matty isn't fazed by this, as it's something I usually do. He says someday I'll get there. Yeah, right.

"I suppose the writing's not doing that good?" He smiles at me, grasping my thigh. I try to ignore this, but look at him anyway.

"What do you think, Matty?" I sigh, trashing my last attempt at writing a song.

"I think we should kiss." He bluntly says.

My eyes widened, yet I stood in front of Matty, my legs on either sides of his own. I sat down in his lap and watched him widen his eyes. I'm sure he wasn't expecting me to be so forward. I leaned into him, my face only inches away from his, watching his reaction yet again. Speechless, his mouth parted.

I was still, I wasn't sure if I could let Matty have his way so easily. He had just been with Jacqueline, but then his lips were only half a centimeter away from mine. I could feel his breath tickle my mouth, and I'm sure mine did as well.

He slid his hands down to my lower waist, grasping firmly, and this only made the situation worse.

This was now a competition of who would give in, wasn't it?

I moved my face away from his and started to focus my breathing on his neck, lightly pressing my lips to it, then lightly running the tip of my nose all the way up to his jawline, where I kissed him as well.

He bit the inside of his lower lip in response, his eyes still closed. His grip on my waist tightened and his hands threatened to move lower.

I realized I couldn't do it. I had to have him. I had to.